4 RUNNER SPORT EDITION V6

Hello group, I ve driven a 4

Brown's Sterling Nissan

45155 Towlern Place Sterling,Va 20166 703-948-1100

2002 Maxima SE

W S

Hello group, I have driven a sport edition with the V-6 and i like the truck very much and thinking about purchasing one. Anbody who has one what are things you like and this will be my first Toyota. So is thisa truck i can put 200,000 to 300,000 miles on one without anything going wrong with proper maintenance.

Thanks group WILL

Brown's Sterling Nissan

45155 Towlern Place Sterling,Va 20166 703-948-1100

2002 Maxima SE

W S

Who can really say when you are talking 300,000 miles. My '93 SR5 with the 3L just turned 288k. It's been towed 5 times in it's life

1) I forgot.. 2) I screwed something up with the electrical. 3) 5 speed tranny broke, but it was making a noise for 20k miles and I didn't have it looked at so I figure it's my fault here. 4) Totaled it when I smacked a chevy at 60 when it blew past a stop sign. But with a lot of work, it's back on the road. 5) Ignition key switch broke.

Before the crash, everything with the exception of the AC pump (rebuilt that at 190k) everything is original. Alt, PS pump, water pump, etc..

Keep up with the proper maintenance and fix things when they start making a noise or going out, and you should be good.

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie