OT Choose your shipper carefully...

...or they might be so rough with your packages that they'll get messed up...

That dude should've shipped via UPS. ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Yeah, you just bring this up because of your own hard feelings with chopper gun parts.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:47:09 -0700, "Neil" shared the following:

heh heh No, I just brought it up because it was off-the-wall and concerned an inferior shipper that I've dealt with in the past. :-) I never had any problems with my chopper gun parts the entire time I owned them once they were delivered *intact* to me by a competent delivery company. :-D

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

So is he shipping his own body parts? or ones he rips off other people's bodies?

I still say Fed Ex is a better way to go! But we've had this arguement before!

Reply to
VWGirl

(I see top posting is appropos! Ick, but...)

I think it was a packing problem! Anything with the potential to leak should be packed fluid tight! (One would have thought the dry ice would have kept all liquids in a solid state, but apparently not, eh?)

BTW, Kirkwood MO is adjacent to Crestwood MO where I grew up! :-)

John Kuthe...

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
John Kuthe