OT Heres what I found in my backyard

Been thru Oklahoma and OK City. I guess I wasnt all that impressed for some reason or another. Did like the cop that flipped me off rather then pulling me over and giving me a ticket. And you get way, way to many big tornadoes for my taste. We get tornadoes but you get more and they are bigger.

Randy

RSMEINER

You wore out your welcome in Florida ? I thought we were the only ones to do that. Hell, we damned near got ran out of the state.

The midwest tends to get more of the west coasters then east coasters.

Randy

RSMEINER

I'm right outside Tinker AFB. There are airforce guys here from every state, but they've mostly grown out of the mentalities you're probably alluding to. :) Eric

Reply to
EGad987