OT Jeep's gonna have to wait. :-(

My wife put in her 2-week's notice today. Ugh...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Very sorry to hear that!!! I hope that she changes her mind, accepts a raise, and signs an extension to her contract. (i.e. if you are talking about not "Standing by her Man") If you are talking about a job - job, sorry about that and hope she has better prospects that pan out.

Reply to
KWW

...that means she will have plenty of time for little projects around the house....like washing the LCB....hehe

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Why? Is she getting ready to have another kid????

Reply to
Neil

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:08:11 -0600, "Neil" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. :-) It's "office politics" = "sick of the BS at her job." :-/

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

That is why Gareth has to stop by for a visit once in a while. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

On 23 Sep 2003 12:22:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

Tactless comment. No, I think Gary's got his eye on my oldest daughter, but I've already warned him away from her. :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

LOL Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

...............He's also shown some interest in my teenage daughter. I'm gonna have to tell him that there isn't any room in our family tree for a knuckle-dragging, slack-jawed, redneck wannabe who's really from NY but can't stand to be cold so he ran away to carolina.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:12:00 -0400, "Tim Rogers" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

How about one who's lived all of his life in NC? *adjusting halo*

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

He will probably be the oldest guy at the High School Prom this year. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

*borrows Travis' halo* How old of a teenage daughter? :-)

Gary

Reply to
Ace

...heres a better tip iof you think about takin shaggiess daughter out in the first place....and *especially* if you actually do and end up being late....

...Gareth (makes note to self...Timmy doesn't have any guns yet...hmmm....)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

yet...hmmm....)

....................Yeah, but I'm friendly with the Vestal Chief of Police.

:-()

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:22:52 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

but that just sounds *bad*.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..................Sheesh, you really should have worn that motorcycle helmet.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:13:37 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

don't need it...it is designed to protect a rider from massive *brain* injuries....i don't need to protect something i don't seem to have...hehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

And how much worse can it get, daughter bringing home some ACVW geek. Next thing you know is that he will start calling you "paps" and tuning your VW's engine just because it did not sound right to him...

Reply to
Olli Lammi