T.O. Bearing guide sleve

Hey Ya'll

One quick question .... when switching to a diaphragm type pressure plate from a late three arm cover do I need to throw away the Throw Out Bearing Guide Sleeve ? .... Will it get in the way and hit the pressure ring ?

Thanks in advance sidewinder

Reply to
sidewinder

Both 3-arm and "finger" plates were used with the guide sleeve setup. See the 6V/12V article on my web site; just happens that pics of the clutches are in there.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Speedy Jim

I'm heading to your site right now to get educated :^)

sidewinder

Reply to
sidewinder

don't forget to place the plate on the floor and measure the height... the if this is dumpster-diving parts... there is a difference -- I thought my clutch cable was freaked out at first.....

Timmy

Reply to
MN AirHead