134a Refrigerant

Then you'll be more than happy to point out the lie, right? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

You must be a big Seinfeld fan... that's the only 'grammer' you'll find around here.

Hint: next time you attempt a spelling flame, use a dictionary first. Your heart's in the right place, I can tell! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Indeed... I *am* human! Mistake noted! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Yes, your 'ill' attack is not effective... another smelly little fish. Double negative... elementary school stuff, Nate. =20

But not as a limiting factor! Only as an elaboration... and in no case holds for the original challenge, which I met handily. You are a welch.

Clearly with a 'such as' limiting case... not the challenge definition. Why do you spin so? Because without your self-imposed low ambient spec, I win! Therefore, I win! Again! =20

?? Whatever... I don't have to call you a liar, since you've already demonstrated you're a=20 welch.

And lest we forget, the millstone around your neck:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Your crap unsays itself! You're spinning so hard your own story can't get itself straight!

And lest we forget, the millstone around your neck:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Another 'king of the non-sequiturs' gem! AAMOF, I've spent *years* maintaining pools... there is a zen to it. Have you ever found and repaired a concrete pool leak, Bill? It's loads of fun... you use a syringe and food coloring, then you use an electric jackhammer. Then you use PVC pipe couplers... I had to make my own slip fittings... Dremel is your friend. Ever heard of diatomaceous earth? How about Polaris? Ever killed a rat in a pool? Loads of fun... you *do* learn to hate deciduous trees, and those funny Mayfly larvae that are just the right size to get hung in the Polaris bag. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Be as femme as you want, Nate... you still won't transmute chlorine.

And lest we forget, the millstone around your neck:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

It mentions universe in the Bible? Don't we all=20 understand 'day'? What about all the missing=20 'begats'? Were dinosaurs on the Ark? =20 __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say but that never stops me" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol he nailed you and you cant even own up to that one. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol yes it was! although you desperately attempt to weasel your way off the hook theres just no way around it. my statement was clear. you remind me of clinton trying to weasel his way out of lying to the grand jury. funny to watch. :-)

irrelevent since i CLEARLY said -30 degrees. :-)

TRANSLATION --> "i lose". :-) if you continue to claim victory you might actually convince yourself of such, but youve fooled no one else. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response".

and BTW, i found out why there are refrigerants found in the bottom of the ocean. care to take a guess?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

i have no doubt thats the code that you live by. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The flip side of this is that no matter how much you dislike something you cannot make it go away by wishing it to, or denying it's existence.

*I* do not use "Jeep" for any other vehicles other than what I have previously stated, in spite of your trimming to eliminate those statements. However I know what you were fishing for and I gave it to you: in other parts of the world "jeep" is used generically. Like it or not, that's reality. Time to grow up Nate and realize that we do not get to impose our own versions of reality on the world.
Reply to
jeff

You know nothing of my politics, and they are not germain to this discussion. in my haste i failed to express myself properly.

The law of conservation of mass: "Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, only changed in form." Nothing short of nuclear bombardment can destroy chlorine.

> and i can find you 1000 links showing that sunlight destroys chlorine.>

Key phrase "free chlorine residual". If you go back and actually read, about 14 lines into your page is this statement: " when chlorine compounds are dissolved in water, hypochlorous acid is formed. (Remember that name-it does the actual sanitizing.)"

If you look back to what I have previously posted you will find where I posted the chemical sequence for you including the definition of "hypochlorus acid". What you think of as "sunlight dissolving chlorine" or "sunlight destroying chlorine" is what I previously stated as sunlight causing the chlorine atom in hypochlorus acid to dissociate. It is breaking the chlorine atom free and allowing it to excape.

Chlorine in: Cl2+H2O -> HCL + HOCl Chlorine out: Light + 4(HOCl) -> 2(H2O) + 2(Cl2) + O2 It should be noted that some of the Chlorine evolved can disolve back into solution. Chlorine is not destroyed, hypochlorous acid is.

Reply to
jeff

im not trying to make it "go away". im stating that its _wrong_.

and its still WRONG. :-)

time to own up jeff, and admit that you were WRONG.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

i have as many pool links as you can read saying otherwise.

and where is it going....the ozone? :-)

so tell me jeff, why hundreds of links state that chlorine is destroyed, and not one ive read says its the hypochlorous acid?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier