134a Refrigerant

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

'Such as'... not limiting. Welch =20

Nope... we've all read the original challenge. Welch. =20

Well, where are they? I don't see a line of folks supporting you on this one... even your sidekick Bill is silent. Welch. =20

Welch.

Don't forget!

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

: ) __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Here's what I have to say:

Welch.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

There's not enough of your skin left to make up the required margins! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

constantly blow.

That's why you crapped yourself? =20

Another one from the nether regions... deserving of the source... (sound of commode flushing...).

And so what? It will eventually make its way to the stratosphere... might take some time.

Don't forget, by your own estimation, you should have nothing to say about CFC's and ozone:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

: ) __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

I don't care if your pee-er is an innie or an outie... you *are* a welch, and you don't have a clue about your limitations... ready and willing to spout bullshit at a moment's notice.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Oh, excuse me... you said "volume =3D delta density".

I'll tell you what I know... I know that the air one foot north of the equator regularly mixes with the air one foot south of the equator. Do you doubt it? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

lol hes just trying to convince himself bill. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

your spin just doesnt sell. my criteria was clear.

its cute however, to watch you squirm on the hook. :-)

liar. my conversation with jeff was not my conversation with you. my VERY FIRST post to you on the matter CLEARLY stated -30 degrees. liar.

lol theyre to busy laughing at you. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say".

liar.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "my autobiography" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Your two previous statements are that "chlorine is dissolved by sunlight", and that "chlorine is destroyed by sunlight". If you now want to change your statement to pool chlorine dissipates in sunlight, I would have no arguments, as long as you realize that the chlorine atoms are simply converting back to chlorine gas or other inert forms of chlorine. They do not "go away". That atom of chlorine you put in your pool today existed before the earth was young, and will still exist when our sun is a cold dead cinder.

As an aside, in the site I provided there three thought threads that you have to follow and integrate in your mind. Here is the gist of it: Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is the "chlorine" in your pool which does the disinfecting. HOCl is unstable in sunlight and dissipates, or breaks down. When that happens it is called the loss of "free chlorine". BTW, it is called "free chlorine" because, as a result of the molecule's instability, the chlorine ion presented and available to bond to organic contaminants. Going back, your original poast in this thread was that "sunlight destroys chlorine", with the logical extension being: if it destroyed chlorine in your pool, then how could a chlorine atom in the stratosphere survive? The problem with is is that chlorine is not destroyed, only changed from one form to another.

Reply to
jeff

You said it... I didn't.

Don't forget!

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

: ) __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Welch. =20

Welch.

=20

Point them out.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Welch.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Bill... if you had half a brain, you wouldn't be the fool you are. That's why I don't bother calling you a liar... you don't know no better.

Hard to argue with that example, though... isn't it? I mean, the way I read it... it says "volume =3D delta density", if you read it scientifically. If you hadn't demonstrated your lack of cranial capacity, I'd call you a damn liar to your face right now. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell