yup, i translated your bullshit. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response".

nothing new there, liar.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate"

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate, and the truth hurts"

either you or jeff made the statement about refrigerant being at the bottom of the ocean. i simply educated you as to how it got there. i understand why you once again wish to squirm your way off the hook (by acknowledging it fell below the water because its heavier) and it was a pleasure to put that hook there. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

nice catch, but i wish you had waited just another day. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol liar! bill would stomp a hole in your ass. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL. Couldn't stop myself.

Reply to
bllsht

Welch.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Welch. You are a welch.

acknowledging it=20

The bottom of the ocean has nothing to do with your lack of sportsmanship... you are a king welch, and a loser to boot.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Translate this:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

your bullshit doesnt do the job. liar.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i never let facts get in the way of my story" :-)

lol.....coming from a blatent LIAR that should bother me? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i have absolutely nothing to say" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Pussy. You don't do cryo.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

That may work for you, Bill... the rest of us went to high school, maybe even beyond. If you don't understand about equations and stuff, we can understand... you should know that you don't make any sense when you attempt to talk like you know this kind of thing... just a friendly tip. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

lol you dont even do 22. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "im incapable of understanding what you said bill" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Obviously!

The pot is calling the toaster black.

Don't forget your limitations!

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

It's very important to own your limitations, Nate... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell