134a Refrigerant

We all read the challenge... welch.

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

Limitations! Own them! Or lie about it... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

You deserve what you get... remember that. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Are you trying to frighten small children with that pic? It doesn't impress me....

Ok, here's an easy one for you... I did this one for extra credit in a college calc class. Explain (without your buddy Google) how the volume of liquid in a cylindrical tank on its side is computed, using only a dipstick marked in inches from a hole in the top... just like you did every day when you read the pumps. Only this time, you don't get a chart... all you get is the radius and length of the cylinder. No cheating! Explain in words, with minimal equations. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

See... I'm right. Took me long enough to draw him out... looks like your refrigeration education is incomplete, Nate... stop by the VLA in New Mexico for some lessons. Tell Rudy I said hi. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

yes, it is quite evident/obvious that you never let facts get in the way of your lies.

nope, just calling a liar a liar.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

exactly. and you never provided me with what i asked you for. i asked you for credible links. instead you gave me noaa/epa and even a link with "proudliberal" in the domain. yeah liar, thats credible.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

exactly. i grossed over a grand today alone. what did you do, loser? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol youre a stupid ass. i work to make money and im doing both quite well. :-) not a lot of cryo to worry about in montana.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

??? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Spinning Nate, got to go 'round... we all read the challenge. I met the challenge, all original specific criteria met, and won. You welched... you suck, we all know that now (if we didn't have a clue before).

You're just daubing the walls of your chimp cage, Nate... we all read what you wrote. Remember what brought me into this incredibly long, stupid thread? You pronounced decades of atmospheric science as junk... you even claimed that if someone could show you the mechanism or connection that you'd change your tune. Suprise, suprise! your tune didn't change... a big lie. Then you made your biggest error... claiming to 'recognize and own' your limitations. Complete and utter crap... this is what I wrote in response to that whopping lie:

you:

me: You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you, an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what you get.

It's very important to 'own your limitations', Nate... and 'immediately' would not be soon enough for me. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Do you mean what did I "do", or what did I "earn"? And which day, exactly, are you referring to? __ Steve .

trophy .sig: "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it."... Nate.

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Damn! that's funny! You found a sideways 8 in a simple volume calculation! How many times have you stuck the tanks and read the pumps? Tens of thousands? And never once (even with your advanced mathematics knowlege) did you ever get curious about why that tank chart was written like it was.

Here's the first clue... the halfway point of the volume is the same, either standing up or laying down. This means that you know the half-volume from a simple (pi*(r^2)*L)/2 equation. That's half the area of the end circle times the length.

One of the big things your math teacher couldn't get you to realize... in math, we seek *general* solutions... once you have the general solution, the rest of the examples are simply grinding through the equations. Here we seek the general solution to the volume of liquid in a partially-filled cylindrical tank, on its side... something you have had to do literally thousands of times in your life. Yet you have no clue... and continue to claim "I've gone through Calculus". If so, you went through it like corn through a goose. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Are we confused here? You seem to be referring to the NOAA information I provided... that's not the issue referred to by "challenge" above. You challenged Jeff to find a replacement for a head pressure control... I said you could just bypass the control if the ambient wasn't going to get low. Then you started squawking about some supposed specification that the ambient *was* low... but your supposed 'specification' had the disclaimer 'such as', so in effect was not a specification at all, and in fact was not part of the original challenge, but a modification that you sought to introduce once you saw that your goose was cooked. Telling that you never addressed my point... that the head pressure control could be bypassed at high ambient. Very telling... you welched. *That's* some Repub values!

Now you want to talk about CFC's in the atmosphere again... you refer to the 'credibility' of my links. I explained that you are operating under a logical fallacy, the fallacy of 'ad hominem - abusive'. Using this logical fallacy, I would be required to come up with links or information that *you* would agree are credible... an obvious trap, one which I refused to fall into. You never addressed the science of the links I presented in a meaningful way... the links you presented had no usefulness beyond finding a refrigerant leak in a closed space... putting the detector downwind from the leak source wasn't even mentioned! although I did get you to admit that downwind would be the proper place for it... thus proving the limits of your source's applicability. Talk about 'credibility' of sources... you used a leak detector manual to attempt to debunk decades of established atmospheric science! Of course, I then maneuvered you into making a claim about your limitations... one that was very revealing in that you obviously have no clue about your limitations, since you attempt do do away with decades of established science with a wave of your hand.

I advise you to 'recognize and own' your limitiations, Nate... it may be the only thing you get out of this thread with. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

lol reach all you want. if you think its a victory that im not doing cryo IN MONTANA then it just shows how pathetic you really are for any type of loose victory. :-)

just what do YOU know about cryo? whats that, only what youve read online? BUWAHAHA! :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

yeah no shit, its all youre capable of. well, that and LYING when you spin full circle and get hit in the face with your own bullshit. :-)

LIAR. i asked youf or credible sources and you give me sites with "proudliberal" in the url. i know why you would stretch for such a lie but nobody is falling for it.

TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts, nate.....please stop bitch-slapping me with it".

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

both, as im quite sure that neither will amount to much above zero. :-)

.....dumb ass cant read a date on a message header. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

LIAR! you didnt say _anything_ until well AFTER i CLEARLY stated directly TO YOU that the ambient was -30 and ive linked to it many times. you are a LIAR. news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com its right there for all to see your lie.

see above link. it was INDEED part of the original challenge TO YOU and it was given to you long before your pitiful google. :-)

oh yeah, a link with "proudliberal" in the URL is credible.

youre a liar.....and id just bet youve been hearing that your entire pathetic life.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier