134a Refrigerant

Well..... I did go to a public school.... and a state college..... if you want to call it that...

Reply to
Billy Ray

That post had no challenge...

We're not talking about 'changing' the head pressure control... that never came up. We're stuck 'in a pinch', which means we don't have a replacement part on hand... or are you going to welch on that part of the challenge too?

Now I know how you must have felt when I busted your balls over that ozone thing! I'm so sorry that I caused you so much pain... I'll never make stupid, asinine, ignorant assertions using the smoke out of my butt, ever again!

Until you give an alternative, you're just pissing in the wind...

There was no challenge in that post... go back and read it again. You continue to spin.

More butt smoke!

The valves had no functional duty... they were spec'ed to allow later replacement of the faulty head pressure control. The changing load is handled by the thermo- electric valve... the 'needle valve' I mentioned in my first challenge answer. Ever hear of a TEV?

Butt smoke!

Desperate measures... how you twitch!

We can all see your limitations, Nate... own them.

You can't, or won't, accept the truth when presented with it... that makes you both a curmudgeon, and a liar. You welched on a challenge that you issued... that makes you unsportsmanlike. You claimed that a mixture and a compound were the same thing... that makes you ignorant. You keep calling me a liar, which makes you an asshole... you, sir, are a curmudgeonly lying, welching, unsportsmanlike, ignorant asshole... and it's been my distinct pleasure to elicit these qualities from you for worldly display. Keep it up. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

You originally referred to a gas station storage tank. Mine were made out of fiber glass, about he same size as a railroad tank car. And of course they're going to be semi hemispherical for strength. But the variable is still how to calibrate the gallons to the stick scale marks graduations. For that I copy and paste again that formula:

360 - 2(90 - arcs>
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Out and out gibberish Work the problem, you don't need to know why it works.

360 - 2(90 - arcs>
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

just follow a loser named stephen cowell around, youre bound to end up at one. :-)

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response, nate"

....yeah, no shit!

TRANSLATION --> "im stump stupid, nate" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

that youre stump stupid and a pathalogical liar. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

bullshit! you stepped up to my challenge to jeff and i clarified it for you because jeff didnt step outside his own limitations. unlike you, despite our differences in opinions he wasnt going to speak from total ignorance. you should pay attention because im getting ready to wipe the floor with you again.

-30 degrees, part unavailable, for WHATEVER reason (im not going to argue small points with you, its just to easy to kick your ass with what you wrote below to bother with) you still have to regulate head pressure on low temp applications one way or another.

lol you did several times below. :-)

TRANSLATION --> "i dont have a clue" :-)

oh ive the answer ready, just waiting on you to say "i dont know" :-)

LIAR! wouldnt matter anyway, your suggestion is just as STUPID. :-)

and i think that suggestion is even more PITIFUL than your first. :-) lets see how many times you can change your story to come up with another one. :-)

BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! the expansion valve regulates pressure going into the EVAPORATOR. the HMC regulates HEAD pressure at the condensor!

TRANSLATION --> "i hope i can hide my limitations and ignorance on this topic" :-)

youve given me NOTHING conclusive from a credible source.

you havent met the challenge.

LIAR

....you keep lying. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Geez, guy... try to make one post without misspelling the big words... __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic)."... Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

You didn't try to tell us what an arcsin does... we notice these things around here.

The whole point of this exercise was to see if you had an elementary grasp of math... it's painfully obvious that you don't. Please refrain from making claims about it in the future. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic)."... Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

cryo is its own specialized segment. cryo is not considered refrigeration.

i have from the beginning.

i said id bet im more qualified to work on it than you are to even speak of it. that does NOT mean im claiming to be a qualified cryo tech. if you know so much, give me the working pressures, give me the PMB.

lol AND?!?!?!? my mom has a masters degree in education but it doesnt qualify her to speak with authority on refrigeration. :-)

it is as it relates to refrigeration, which is the topic of our discussion.

show me ANY hvac/r course taught at any tech school that includes cryo.

you cant.

youre so full of shit. i have _knowledge_ about how the human heart works. that does not make me qualified to work on it. as i said above, i never said shit about _knowledge_, my statement was about qualifications.

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say"

little neck? :-) lol boy id bet i got more neck than you got theigh.

:-)

because cryo isnt refrigeration.

coming from someone who continues to mention my male parts? :-)

WRONG!

lol WRONG AGAIN! youre no cryo man, but i knew that long before you choked on the basic PMB.

lol YOU SAID IT! :-) would take me days to republish all your lies.

WRONG you ignorant fool. you would spend 10X the amount of time attempting to bypass it as you would to install the correct substitute. try again.

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response"

lol you say that as if you knew it before i told you weeks ago. :-) glad to see something finally sank in, although youll LIE and claim you knew it on your own and then ill have to link to the post where i said it first. :-)

and it doesnt matter, so long as it is in the system there is required regulation so choke on that for a bit. :-)

LIAR! you said "two valves and a pipe" BUWHAHA! :-)

WRONG! just because youre regulation pressure into the condensor does NOT mean you can dump back into the reciever without regulation. try again.

lol doesnt matter. ill just keep kicking your ass on your PITIFUL grasping with your two valves and a pipe! :-)

uh-huh...and it all started the same year their patent on 22 ran out was just coincidence. lol.

i want to see ANYTHING from you that qualifies you to work on cryo or refrigeration.

hey, its your stupid recommendation! :-)

LIAR! the only thing obvious here is that you are speaking from ignorance and nothing more. :-)

i fully believe you havent evolved beyond sniffing your finger after digging your ass. :-)

LIAR! you can buy all you want throughout central america to include mexico.

wtf? i just bought 300 pounds of it for truck stock last week. didnt have a bit of trouble getting it. :-)

there is already a full valve system in place to do just that.

lol of course not you stupid f*ck. we arent talking a/c systems here. we're talking low temp applications.

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot answer your question"

lol LIAR. you were never a chief site tech over anything cryo. you cant even tell me what the PMB is, much less the adjustment proceedure.

lol NOTHING I asked for is in there. smoke and mirrors trying to hide your ignorance.

no, i dont trust LIARS like you stevie.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right.....you need me to think for you"

sorry boy, you LOST the '00 and '04 presidential elections, not to mention senate/etc. as a country we're sick of you, and your power is slipping daily. :-)

what the FUCK are you talking about? i used a good 60 pounds of r22 TODAY ALONE.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate"

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Or do like that... no big words, better look for you. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic)."... Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Absence of arcsin explanation *again* noted... jeez, Bill, at least Google it and paste something!

No, Bill... the conditions were to *explain* the derivation of the equation, not to post an equation garnered from Google. You couldn't do this, and every time you opened your mouth you proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that if you ever had any math courses, the knowlege had left you. The equation you quote is for the half-full case, my first hint to you. Go back and read, if you can. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That doesn't mean that you can't give us a simple explanation of what an arcsin does, does it? Unless, of course, you don't have a clue... such a simple function! Put in a sin, get out an angle...

Keep it up! Hearts and minds tumble when you speak your trash. Ossification of the cranium... leads to neo-conism. You're a con-head! __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

But do you *understand* it, Bill? BTW, thanks for Iraq. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Better yet! No words at all... and no lying! __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic)."... Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell