Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

04 Sorrento: Crankshaft pulley FALLS OFF
Wife wuz drivin from PA. 1/2 way through, looses power steering, generator, brake power assist. Manages to finish the journey. I pop the trunk, take a quick look. Big @ss pulley seemed to just fall...
1
1

2004 Keyless Remote
Anyone know how to program the Keyless Remote for a 2004 Sorento without having the dealer do it an charge me $80.

Sedona UK
The all new (2006) Sedona available in UK at moment comes in three versions GS, LS & TS, all with 2.9 CRDi engine, and a 5- speed auto is optional.
2
2

95 kia sephia radio help
i recently purchased a 95 kia sephia when i turn on the car the radio flashes a station number but no audio plays if i turn the knob numbers flash on the screen and ascend (assuming thats the volume)...

alarm and modular for radio
i bought a kia sedona 06 plate the other day and it does have an alarm fitted in it. its the 7 seater 2.9crdi its got the dvd player built in to the roof the reason i am telling yous all this.if you r...
5
5

Sorento wheels
Is there a common(cheap) pick a part wheel with the correct bolt pattern,back spacing,and off-set to use as winter wheels on my 06 Sorento? Id like to mount 4 big snow tires on them.
2
2

Wheels for Sorento
Does anyone know of a common wheel that has the correct bolt pattern,off-set,back space,etc to fit the Sorento? Id like to find some "winter wheels" and mount four big snow tires on 16",and take...

oil recommendations?
My daughter just got an 02 Kia SPortage. I need to change oil. What is recommended for this vehicle in temperatures up to 104 degrees? Bob San Angelo, Texas
10
10

Kia High Mileage Registry: add your 100,000+ Kia
Have a Kia with more than 100,000 km or miles? Check out our mileage registry at Years ago I saw something similar for Honda autos and thought it would be nice to have something similar for Kia and...
5
5

New Sedona ordered
Have just come home from the Kia dealer (UK), decided to order 2.9 CRDI Auto LS model for delivery Sept 1st. However after reading the spec. over several times I can't find any reference to Alarm...
1
1

Rear wheel(s) on an 2004 Kia Sedona locked-up when parked
What would cause rear wheel(s) on an 2004 Kia Sedona to lock-up when parked? The rear wheels (or at least most definitely the driver's side rear wheel) on our 2004 Kia Sedona seem to be locked-up....
4
4

2003 Kia Rio squealing in reverse!
I have a 2003 Kia Rio that always squeals when I reverse. It never does it in forward. The squeal is coming from the from wheel area on both sides. If the car is just sitting in the driveway, not...

idiot lights on dash
I have a 2000 Kia sephia..I replaced battery & now the dash lights(idiot lights) won't go out..What can I do?
1
1

06 Sedona Gas mileage
So far with my 06 Sedona I am getting about 14-15 MPG with about 50% highway driving. I was hoping to get better than my 2002 Sedona which got 17 MPG with about the same mix of driving. Anyone have...
7
7

I have two 2005 spectras, one an EX the other a Spectra5... MPG
in my spectra5 I typically get about 27 mpg... and my wife gets about 25 mpg in her EX... we commute about 155 miles a day (roundtrip)... and the past couple of weeks we've been driving her car... it...
2
2