Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Sedona EX fuel pump issues
"Basically, changing the fuel pump usually involves dropping the tank, and thus several lines need to be disconnected and subsequently reconnected. It sounds to me like they didn't hook something up...
19
19

Sportage spring question...
Hi all, I have a '98 Sportage. While working on the rear brakes, I noticed that the coil spring on the rear passanger side was hanging partway off the circular seat that it normally sits on, i.e. it...

My Sedona In Sedona
Just thought I'd give a quick review of my Sedona in Sedona this past week. My wife and I went and stayed at a condo (timeshare exchange) in Sedona, AZ this past week. We've been there three times...
4
4

2003 Sorrento Air Conditioner
I have a Sorrento EX (2003). Air blows cold for first half hour to 45 minutes. Then, air begins to blow warmer and eventually no cool air at all. If I shut off A/C for 15 - 20 minutes and then turn...
3
3

Sorento-Uhaul trailer wiring harness
Hello, just installed a towing hitch from Uhaul into my 2003 Sorento and also purchased their universal trailer wiring harness. Has anyone here ever installed such a wire harness into their Sorento?...
1
1

KIA 2007 Sedona release date
Does anyone know when the 2007 Sedona will be released? I'm trying to see if there might be any discounts in the 2006 Sedona's in the next couple of months. Mazda's 2006 MPV's are really discounted at...
2
2

Anyone got a Pride please?
I have a 2000 Pride 1.4. This great car is generally economical but on a few occasions has had to go to dry dock to have the exhaust gas recirculating valve cleaned. This costs £25 plus vat, but a...
1
1

Kia rio with engine code p0101
There is a mass air flow sensor in the vehicle. I wouldn't say that "is" the problem but it would be a good place to start. bob wrote:
1
1

Timing Belt Replacement - '02 Sedona
I just got my 02 Sedona (61K miles) serviced today. I had them replace the timing belt, even though it isn't required. The cost was no big deal. I think it was only around $300 out of a total $800...
1
1

2005 Optima false temperature reading
My 2005 Optima 4 cylinder is indicating temperatures in the red. The temperature climbs rapidly into the red, and then the gauge indicates it cools into the noirmal range. It repeats this behavior...
1
1

ANCHORAGE ALASKA KIA DEALER
Where in the Greater Anchorage area can I take my KIA to, we just moved here from Chicago.
3
3

Fasten seat belt/keys in ignition chime WILL NOT TURN OFF. Help.
2001 Kia optima LX6. I accidently slammed the door shut on the seat belt a few months ago. Ever since then the door chime has been screwy. Starts ringing when I hit a bump in the road, hit the brakes,...
4
4

Temperature rise
Hello I got my Sportage 2002Model from the Kia Service for only the usual Oil and Spark Plugs a few days ago, Today when I turned the A/C on the engine temperature stared to rise above the usual for...

2006 Sedona Update
After a 3000 miles trip, our Sedona is working flawlessly. No rattles, buzzes or other signs of problems. Power is really nice. MPG averaged on a drive from NYC to North Carolina was 23.1 MPG with 4...

"Kia delivers economy in basic Rio package"
Kia delivers economy in basic Rio package at
1
1