Re: Bzziar tihs !

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:22:12 +0100, "Lee_D"

made me spill my meths by writing:

waht has tihs got to do wtih lndarvoers? wlel its a bit lkie precys >reubild.

You don't do the number plates at Halfrods do you?

Reply to
Wayne Davies

I'm sorry , I can't answer that until you show me some ID, your V5 and a utility bill.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Depends which. There are a number of cognitive studies which are based upon similar research methodology.

There are interesting differences between:

"I believe what I see" and "I see what I believe"

Martyn

Reply to
Mother