Re: FS - Suzuki Liana (Again)...

With an unsuccessful spell on Ebay, my mum's Suzuki Liana is still for sale.

> I have tried to offer the car to the highest bidder on Ebay, but sadly he no > longer requires the car. > > All the details of the car are still based on Ebay at >

83

> My Mum has just put on 6 months road tax since the end of the auction and is > looking for any offers over £5000. If anyone is interested, please do not > hessitate to contact me on k snipped-for-privacy@blueyonderNOSPAM.co.uk (Remove NOSPAM > to reply). > > We are based in kent if you would like to view the car. Any questions, > please do not hessitate to contact us.

I know it'll cost you another £25 (though it won't be *another* £25 as you won't have had to pay that much the first time as it didn't sell), but just relist it, exactly the same advert, but with no reserve. You'll definitely sell it, and you may even get a fraction more than the last time, as people know that the price they bid is the price they'll get it for.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You'll be _very_ lucky to find someone willing to pay over £5k for it.

Sorry, but that's the harsh facts of buying budget far-eastern cars.

£5999 gets a Kia Rio with air-con from the dealer that pays for space on our forcourt at work - the kind of person who would buy a Liana is much more likely to buy a brand new Kia Rio than a used Liana.
Reply to
SteveH

Guy King waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

I'd say for a Suzuki Liana, you'd be lucky getting £ 3k off a dealer for it. £ 4k private. £ 75 off anyone with taste in cars.

Reply to
Pete M

But the type of people who buy them don't have any taste in cars!

If the seller is interested, I'd be prepared to pay £3k for it, cash, tomorrow. Then I'd chuck it up on ebay with no reserve!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'd buy it for 3k, then put it in autotrader or a local paper, where it is likely to sell.

Reply to
JW

for £2995 ;-)

Reply to