Pontiac Azteks Are Awesome!

"dwight" wrote in news:bljmi1$d9guj$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

One word: Automatic. I know, blasphemous...

Joe

ô¿ô -

autowhatic?

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

snipped-for-privacy@aol.commando (CrotchViper) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

Mat. Aut-O-Mat-Ic. They're nice when you get old like us and have to drive in traffic. Of course, there will be those that diss automatics, but they're young and foolhardy. And then there are the old and foolhardy... ;)

Joe Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 Dakota 5.0 R/T CC

Reply to
Joe

I'll go automatic when I lose the use of my left leg.

My commute is the price I pay for living in the Philadelphia environs. The payback is in the weekends, when I can put a couple of hundred miles on the clock, exploring the highways and byways of SE Pennsylvania. I was out and about yesterday, and I'll be out again today.

Besides, I kind of like the way it makes me look, with a well-defined, muscular left leg and a wimpy, old-man-chicken-legs right leg. I walk funny, but what the hell...

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I see. I must admit, it would be nice for me to be shiftless sometimes and it's starting to call me more these days. I could never abandon my clutch though. It's been so long since I've driven an auto I forget what it feels like.

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

Automatics are for those who just want to cruise the road. Sticks are for those who want to own the road. I used to own the road, but now I just cruise it.

I was starting to get interested in the performance side of Mustangs, but I think I'll go the more tamer route and just upgrade the visual aesthetics and be a cruiser.

Reply to
Greg B.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

 > I want this Aztek!  >  >
views&loc_code=index&content_code=01386060  >  > Patrick  > ?93 Cobra  > ?83 LTD

Cool. But I?ll bet the supercharged V8 Focus will beat it.

Joe Calypso Green ?93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black ?03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
joe56
 > "dwight" wrote |  > | I swear that car?s a cat. No dog would treat me like this.  > |  > | dwight  > | ?93 LX 5.0  > |  > |  >  >  >  > Have you ever owned a horse?  > they are worse than cats!  >  > Prolly why these are named after one LOL  >  > Kate

Jean made me take riding lessons many years ago - English, no less. The instructor assigned me to "Stonewall", who seemed nice enough. A mild trot around the indoor ring to get the feel of actually sitting upright on a horse, as opposed to the Western slump. Once we got outside, Stonewall must have tired of going around in circles, ?cause he started heading off toward a ...yes... stone wall. The instructor started yelling at me, "Don?t jump - do NOT jump", just before Stonewall... yes... jumped the stone wall.

Now, okay, I was new to the whole horse thing and perhaps my control was virtually non-existant, but I didn?t mind jumping the wall and, obviously, neither did Stonewall. The instructor was pissed.

What I learned was that Stonewall was cool and the instructor was a huge pain in the butt. End of lessons.

dwight

Reply to
dwight3

Okay, this is really annoying.

This has nothing to do with the referenced thread, it's an ancient post, and I don't care to be impersonated by whoever's behind this AutoForumz crap.

dwight

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

dwight

Dear Dwight,

As a service to our users, we allow cross-posting to relevant newsgroups. We review each post before it is released, but we cannot 100% assure relevancy or non-impersonation. That is why we have a link in the signature line to report such cases. Please click on the link to report the case. Our goal is to allow only relevant cross posts, that benefit the community and our users.

Report abuse:

Regards,

steve AutoForumz

Reply to
steve

Oh, gee, thanks, Steve. I've got a link you can click on.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

newsgroups.

By chance it wouldn't be

would it?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Three ugly vehicles: Pontiac Aztec Honda Element Mercedes box-like SUV (can't remember the name).

Crush 'em all.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

I was going to tell this ass what kind of person he is for selling "anyone but Bush" t-shirts, But if you click the link to goto the t-shirt page you will see it first hand. Yes, maybe that is Hank....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"Pontiac Azteks are awesome"...Who was the idiot who started this thread?

Oh, it was me. Nevermind...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Maybe a fit punishment would be a new Aztek instead of a GT.

Reply to
CobraJet