Florida officials haul away mans ACVW Collection

So that's why you bought that strange, twisted and angled rachet.

Randy

RSMEINER

Man...that one had coffee coming out of my nose....

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:53:43 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (jjs) shared the following:

I'm not sure. I'd have to consult with you to know if that was the right tool for that job. That how you do it?

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On 05 Oct 2003 15:00:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

My wife bought that one. One of these days it will be the right tool for a particular job, but not today. ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

I really laughed on that one, then remembered that he does not have any front teeth. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Not going to comment. Nope. Damn it's going to be tough not to make a redneck joke. Nope, not going to do it.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 05 Oct 2003 16:59:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) shared the following:

Sheeeot. I have all of my teeth except my wisdom teeth and one tooth they had to pull when they put my braces in order to get my pearly white smile just right. You gotsta have some serious choppers to eat some of the food I do. ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On 05 Oct 2003 17:08:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

You're a hulluva man, Randy. With a website about llamas and still talkin' trash. :-) I gotta hand it to you. I just won't say what "it" is. :-O *runs to hide behind pickup truck on cinder blocks*

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Go for it. I'm pretty comfortable with who and what I am.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 05 Oct 2003 20:24:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

Sorry, Randy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Didn't hurt my feelings. Was just trying to figure out where you were going with this. Don't hear llamas & rednecks in the same sentence very often. Don't hear my name and redneck in the same sentence very often either. I'm just an old hippie/hillbilly.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 05 Oct 2003 22:34:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

Oh, cool because I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I wasn't "going anywhere" with this. You joked that I didn't have any front teeth to bit on a hog's pecker with and I joked that you have a website about llamas and then you told me to "go for it" whatever that means and told me that you were comfortable with who and what you are. Not sure where that came from. Just sounded like you were getting defensive like I'd hurt your feelings by joking about your llamas like you joked about my teeth. I run into people online and in real life all the time who can dish it out but can't take it. They start out by giving a friendly jab at someone "blah blah has no front teeth" and then when that person gives them a friendly jab back "..with a website about llamas and still talkin' trash. :-)" they get a little wishy-washy with stuff like "I'm pretty comfortable with who and what I am." See what I mean? This exchange means nothing to me. Nothing. I'm just glad your feelings didn't get hurt, and don't worry. I'm not "going anywhere" with this. ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Internet in a nutshell for you... Not always easy... Checked your hotmail account Travis?

J.

Reply to
BergRace

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:58:54 +0200, "BergRace" shared the following:

Oh jeez. That is BAD. heh heh

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

I have no idea on what I was thinking or even writing about. Been outside trying to put together a shitty little in shed for 2 days. And it's not going well. And I got sunburned to boot. Once I get the shitty little shed all together, I have to put another one together.

Randy

RSMEINER

Also, it's damned near impossible to hurt my feelings or piss me off. And I can take it just as well as I dish it out. All in fun.

Now stay away from my llamas, you toothless redneck.

Randy

RSMEINER

Sunburned the man writes!!! Have you absolutely no sympathy for your fellow mankind living in other parts of the world??

A wet and cold Norwegian.

J.

Ps. Our beer is now 6.7,- $(A Pint) in the not so expensive pubs..........

Reply to
BergRace

On 05 Oct 2003 23:04:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

They're all yours. :-) Try to stay out of the sun.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Nah, it will be plenty cold here soon enough.

Randy

RSMEINER

We are there right behind you in Finland. But you are right.=20 One of the most expensive pints I have had has been in=20 Bergen, Norway. It was a pint of Kilkenny, if I recall right=20 (2 years ago). We found a student pub also, which had more=20 reasonable prices.

Common price for a half liter pint lager is around 4 to 5=20 euros here in Finland. Export beer starting 5 eur per=20

0,5 liters.
Reply to
Olli Lammi