Florida officials haul away mans ACVW Collection

We are there right behind you in Finland. But you are right. One of the most expensive pints I have had has been in Bergen, Norway. It was a pint of Kilkenny, if I recall right (2 years ago). We found a student pub also, which had more reasonable prices.

Common price for a half liter pint lager is around 4 to 5 euros here in Finland. Export beer starting 5 eur per

0,5 liters.

.....................Jeez..........For what we pay for Keystone Light, you guys could probably bathe in the stuff which might be all that it's good for.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

They are pretty good lawn mowers. Only had 2 mow twice this year and that was just to cut down the weeds they won't eat.

Randy

RSMEINER

Did I miss something in the last week. You can't sell the LCB. You need to keep it so you can keep posting stories about the adventures. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

What a pile of crap. I have 8 vehicles licensed and to the untrained eye they might look like junk. What a pile of crap, on his own property.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

The hog had been trained to fix aircooled VW's but hurt his back several years ago and has been on disability ever since. It's really hard to get good mechanical help around here.

ogg

Reply to
ogg

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:36:48 -0400, travis scribbled this interesting note:

Are you saying you don't have the right tool for that job???

Reply to
John Willis

Randy is.. umm.. shedding

:P

Jan

Reply to
Jan

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:41:09 -0500, John Willis shared the following:

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:06:34 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

maybe you should belly up to an oxygen bar? J(hehe)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani