OT: A sad day for F1.

This is AirCooled usenet !

"Sorry" can be found here from time to time.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

So basically you're saying to be "politically correct"?

Not you too!

Jan, If someone is interested in motorsports, there's a huge likelihood (in the US, at least) that he doesn't like it because all the folks doin' it are nice, polite, politically correct folks. He generally will spend his last dime to drive a fast car. At least that's what a *MAN* would do..................LOL

Danica is coming along nicely for now. Her prime is only a couple of years away, so she better kick some butt for the next year or two, otherwise she's just another chick that drove a race car for a while. There have been plenty of 'em in the lower ranks of racing. She just happens to be in one of the top three most expensive sets of motorsports. I have no idea what the appeal is at this point. Is she a hottie or something? I only listen. I don't participate in TV right now. No cable, no dish. Just a VCR, a DVD player & a Playstation.So I haven;t a clue what any of the current racers look like. I just know a local radio station guy got a picture of her coming out of the Port-a-potty................Yeee, freakin' Haw...........(yawn)

I like the fact that *all* kinds of people are racing, and *all* people are winning and all are losing. I don't like races (and leagues and other sports even) that are dominated by one or two people or teams. I like the diversity. I like the underdog. I like the fact that a hillbilly that doesn't hold women in high regard can race too. It's just a matter of sponsorship anyway. I do find it a bit interesting that there are relatively few Black American race car drivers competiong in the big races..........if any. Other than that it's diverse I think.

Anyway, I believe in a spade being a spade. Evidently pricks can be pricks in public too huh? He did it. He'll pay a little bit for it. And maybe he'll survive. Maybe he won't. But he will definitely be remembered for a few years win or lose.

It's no insult to me. I'm an American. Painfully obvious he's a penis wrinkle. Not many of us in the US are so petty to make our decisions to join in something we desire to be a part of based on a single persons comments. ( well,............I know that could go a lot of directions, but let's just keep it in this race stuff for now)

If they need this guy to "sell" their sport, then they have made a grave decision to let him speak in public..

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Not really. All PC aside, he should have been more business oriented. he forgot his position and hurt his business. That, in my book, is just plain stupid.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:40:32 +0300, Jan scribbled this interesting note:

Think of it as "evolution in action."

John Willis

in other words.............Politically correct. I understand.

Politics is just that. Saying what the people want to hear to get what you want. roughly anyway.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Well, if you look at it that way, yes. I see it.

Jan

Reply to
Jan