Re: sausage gravy and biscuits...

Maybe you can. I have to have my Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly shipped in from the hill country..........................Ya Just can't go to Albertsons and buy it ya know.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Bastards, bastards, bastards!.....Now I'm REALLY hungry.....and was gonna have a light dinner.....crap

......ribs on the grill......jambalya......and ....damnit.....some sourdough biscuits cuz of the damn thread!....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:42:42 GMT, "Sneaks" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I bought stuff earlier for a cookout tomorrow. Boston butt roast, Nathan's hot-dogs, chicken thighs, bratwurst. Also got some macaroni salad and french bread (they didn't have italian bread or I'd have gotten that instead) and some beer of course. We just ordered pizza for tonight. One with bacon and sausage for the kids and one with sliced tomatos and mushrooms for us. MMM... We're finally getting a schmancy 'fridge tomorrow. A Maytag side-by-side thingie. The one we have now has a rattle-can spray paint job on it that I did in the garage. heh heh

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

....................I like them without the cheese and with a plate of over-easy eggs. Add some black coffee and I'm ready to lay on the couch and go back to sleep until the there's a football game on the tube.

........For some reason, my triglycerides are always OK. It's just my disposition that sucks.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:25:32 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

wanna bet?...LOL... what was the name of the place? "the Greenwood"? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

................I don't remember.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:15:13 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

senile old phart...LOL... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It is 4:30 am now, and I just got in from work. Should go to bed, but Cracker Barrel probably opens soon or is open 24 hours. I always get grits when dining at Cracker Barrell. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Everything including White Castle burgers and their Onion Chips taste good at

2a.m. The had (may still be in business) this all night place called Chili Company in Cincy. They had free refills on Chili. They did a ton of late night (after the bars close) business with the drunk and pothead clientele.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

So you are getting a new fridge. A guys garage is his castle, so you need a fridge in the garage. Here is a picture of what it should look like.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

On 13 Sep 2003 09:02:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I've already got one in the garage. :-)

Nah, I don't like diet coke. ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

We have a White Castle over here in Hoffman Estates, IL that is like the good old ones they had when I was a kid. They're just snapping those burgers on the grill 30 at a time.

Between the Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, and the White Castles I'm getting hungry. And I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse last night and had a Trolley Stop on the trolley.

BTW, I saw a beautiful Split Window Bus the other day going east on Euclid. It was too far ahead of me in traffic for me to catch up.

Charles in Palatine

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Biscuits as described by Travis are made with baking soda. They tend to be light and flaky (the biscuits, not Travis...) and are also good with butter and honey... but then, so is cornbread.

Reply to
KWW

Was it in a converted house? About 19 years ago I went to some place down there while traveling on the Interstate ... it was in a paper mill town, and they had the BEST ice-box lemon pie I've had in AGES!

Reply to
KWW

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:19:50 GMT, "KWW" ran around screaming and yelling:

that was probably Covington, virginia...right on interstate 64....a few miles before 64 crosses 81.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:12:24 GMT, "KWW" scribbled this interesting note:

No. I would imagine that with his diet light and flaky are two words rarely used to describe him!:~) (ducking...)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

Why am I even reading this thread at night. Woke up at 4am this morning hungry for biscuits & gravy.

Randy

RSMEINER

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 06:12:09 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

hehehe.....travis said "ass"... J(who thinks anything is funny when he hasn't really slept)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:33:30 -0400, Gary Tateosian left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I just sauteed a pan full of mushrooms and onions and cooked a pork butt roast in the oven and made some homemade mustard/honey bbq sauce for it. Also cooked up a pack of bratwurst in a Milwaukee's Best beer and some Nathan's hotdogs and chili. And the usual garlic/parmesan cheese bread. *BURP* 'Scuse me. Of course plenty o' beer to wash it down. Getting sleepy... very sleepy... Somebody turn up that fan and turn down the race. Jarrett is already out of the race anyway.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:50:04 -0400, Gary Tateosian left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Workin' on it... ;-)