Re: sausage gravy and biscuits...

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:33:30 -0400, Gary Tateosian scribbled this interesting note:

This evening's fare will consist of fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, and apples sauteed with butter and brown sugar with a pinch of salt.

The mashed potatoes include garlic, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, fresh ground pepper, and salt. And maybe a pinch of Indian Spices.

I like your casserole!

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

Man John, wish I were over THERE for dinner. I might end up whipping up some pizza...

Reply to
KWW

Fried chicken is 1 of the primary and main food groups.

Travis, you want to adopt me ? I come complete with a couple of VW's and all sorts of fun & entertaining shit. I don't drink anymore but I could probably relearn after a few refresher and refreshing courses.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 14 Sep 2003 22:16:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Gimme a call in about 10 years. All of the kids should be gone then, and I'll have enough money to buy a couple of baja kits to fix up your VWs. :-D

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

.........................I've discoverered recently that the fried chicken at walmart is pretty good.

............It's warm and ready to eat in a 1 1/4 lb. bag for $3.99. With two cans of coke, you can feed two for about $2.50 each.

.................. It's tastes better than KFC and it's a LOT cheaper too.

Reply to
Tim Rogers