accident report

Well, I've never done the same thing, because I don't even know what WalMart you are talking about. As such, I doubt I've ever had the chance to not stop at the exit of that WalMart.

But the real point is, I do stop when exiting a parking lot, because I don't feel like getting into an accident.

Go ahead Jerry, answer...... get the last word........

Reply to
Max Dodge

Well, I've never done the same thing, because I don't even know what WalMart you are talking about. As such, I doubt I've ever had the chance to not stop at the exit of that WalMart.

But the real point is, I do stop when exiting a parking lot, because I don't feel like getting into an accident.

Go ahead Jerry, answer...... get the last word........

Reply to
Max Dodge

Whats the matter maxie..... afraid someone is going to miss your post so you felt you needed to double post the last two. Even at that you felt the need to reply to a post that wasn't even directed at you.....yank..yank...yank.

Reply to
Jerry

Actually, it was a mistake, but hey, if it gives you something to whine about, I'll be glad to double post everything.

Your turn.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Then we will just have to disagree Nate. There are times when a slow roll towards a exit and then merging into the flow of traffic is safer than trying to build up speed from a dead stop. If you have ever done a lot of driving in California then you would know that is the only safe way to move into traffic out there. That doesn't mean you never stop but it is not always necessary. I wasn't there and your description of what happened will never be crystal clear to me or anyone except to yourself. Thats just the nature of the beast when trying to explain something in words that you have visioned in your mind. Just like I did and most likely everyone else after being involved in a accident you are going to fume about it right up to the day you get your truck back from the shop. After that it will just be a memory.

Reply to
Jerry

Jeez, yer gonna let Nate do what he thinks is necessary?? Wow, thats truly generous of you.

I'm betting one of those times isn't while the sun is in your eyes and an

7500# truck is sitting in front of you.

Yup, but Nate is in Montana.

See, not the same:

M-O-N-T-A-N-A C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A

I'll bet its necessary when a 7500# truck is sitting in your way and the sun is in your eyes......

Damn, you either? I thought from some of the responses, yours included, that you all knew better than Nate what happened.

I think some of us got enough of it to understand that the other driver was a fault, and Nate is justified in looking out for his interests. And get this.... We figured that out the first time he posted.

Feel free to reply....... remember the chain has two ends.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Nate hadn't said it before but ill say it now. glad the family wasnt hurt. (good thing it was a dodge eh?) sorry to hear about the damage to the truck, i hope you get all your issues with the accident settled.

-chris

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

wow........ he's on a roll now..... mommy............ Jerry still won't leave me alone. mommmmmmy. Still answering for someone else I see....LOL............ poor baby...... yank, yank, yank.....LOL

Reply to
Jerry

Most states have driving codes that require any traffic entering a public street to come to a full stop before entering. Doesn't have to have a stop sign. Then theres the provision that you have to yield the right of way to traffic on the priority street.

JPH

Reply to
JPH

See Jerry, my humor is more..... thought out. Its more like someone aged 25 or older. Not like a little kid on the playground whining.

Go ahead, answer, because you know you can't resist.

Reply to
Max Dodge

LOL.......... I don't intend to resist stupid....... This is starting to become fun now. Look at my last couple posts, you've answered within minutes. You're sitting at the key board drooling all over yourself. You have no other life except this ng. Mommmmy Jerry is still here. Help meeeeee........

Reply to
Jerry

Jeez man, are ya trying to confuse Jerry with reality? WTF??

Watch, he'll reply to me, but he'll either deny you are correct, or just not address your statement at all.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Yeah, I'm sitting here doing bills, and I see you are answering right away too. When I leave the desk to swap out the laundry, there will be a few minute break. Feel free to get some coffee or a snack. But don't forget to answer. And by golly, make damn sure you get the last word in.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Still worried about that last word maxipad. BTW maxipad fits you very well, that's why so many people use it.... learn to live with it. Hey maxiepad.... remember this post from 6 years ago?

"MAX340 Aug 5 1999, 1:00 am show options Newsgroups: alt.autos.dodge.trucks From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.comQ (MAX340) - Date: 1999/08/05 Subject: Re: A satisfied Ford owner... Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

Better get your tissue, cuz I was ALL OVER that post......

As far as teaching, I am sure I carry more credentials regarding teaching than you could possibly imagine.

Sorry, it wasn't a rebuttal. It was a deliberate attempt to get you pissed off and riled up. It worked splendidly.

I bet Social Studies wasn't either.

Max

Nothing has changed in your life in the last 6 years has it maxipad.....You're still the same dumb jerk of a asshole as before, except maybe that you are now having to do your own laundry. Very interesting going back and reading those old post and how you argued with Roy, Sandman, Gary, Budd, and just about..... no with everyone in the same manner as now and you used the same stupid moronic and childish tactics in trying to have the last word. Think you'll ever grow up maxipad. Oh, don't worry about JPH's post.... you must have missed the part where he said MOST states but then that is your style......LOL.....yank,yank.yank.

Reply to
Jerry

Maxipad being maxipad..........

Jerry

Nope, never was worried about the last word Jerry. That was soemthing you decided you weren't gonna let me have. Thats fine, but I'm gonna make you work at it, just for the hell of it.

I guess I remember that post, barely..... it was from '99, so I figured it was water over the dam. I never really tried to remember them all. BTW, for you yanking my chain, you seem to have time to go on wild goose chases as assigned by me. I'm not sure what that post proves, what were you intending by digging it up?

You sure are obsessed by my life.... "dumb jerk of an asshole" wow, that would be profound, only its not profound. Its just kinda silly. And I've been doing my own laundry for..... 30 years? I dunno, obviously you've put more thought into my laundry than I have.

Yeah, when I disagreed, I did argue. Hell, Budd and I have talked on the phone, and even exchanged philosophical/theological ideas and discussion. Gary's been a good source of info and assistance when I got stuck on things I neversaw before. But the real thing is, I never tried to have the last word. This time, I'm just doing it to prick you. You brought it up, you whined about it, and you have claimed it as a prize, so I'm making you work for it. So I'm an asshole in your opinion. Great, I'm an asshole thats having an amusing time.

I grew up. See, I post rebuttals, not grade school name calling. Yeah, I know he said most states, but I bet if you look, you'll find all states require that you yield right of way or stop at an intersection. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Feel free to try for the last word again. You might get it this time, its getting late. But there is always tomorrow.

BTW, I missed that proof that I got fired as a teacher. Feel free to post that.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Wow Jerry, I'm impressed with the effort you've put int olooking this up. I mean really, you are definitely yanking my chain. Wow, good work. So lets see what you have....

Ok, so in this one, you have the word "teacher" in bold. Well, thats terrific. BUt you failed in two things. First, its someone else saying that I'm a teacher, not me. Thus, your claim is based on unproven knowledge. IOW, I didn't say it was me. But the real failure is that it doesn't say I was fired. Further, that thread shows at least two instances where I acknowledge being wrong, which you claim I never do. On top of that, the main argument was one of boring a block, which any engine builder does as a matter of course. If he doesn't the build is all but doomed to premature failure, and certainly won't have the power it could if bored.

I didn't go on to read the entire thread, I don't particularly give a damn. Feel free to point out anything you feel makes you correct, and I'll take a look. See, thats me being fair, after all, I DID yank your chain enough to get you to look it up.

Wow, you highlighed the word teacher again. In the second example, I was saying that someone else sucked as a teacher, not labelling myself. Nice try, but no dice.

Back to the archives with you. Find that proof that I got fired as a teacher.

Reply to
Max Dodge

many thanks chris. it really sucks ass thats for sure.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Obsessed by your life...LOL... not hardly. But a guy that can't even hold down a teaching job and gets fired from it has a problem. Usually when a teacher screws up they get promoted with a pay raise. Hell even when you tried to be a tutor the kids father fired your ass. Then you come on here crying about all the jobs you we're fired from, how your Dad's will screwed you out of , what was it a coin collection and a stack of comic books............. all you ever do is cry, complain and argue with everyone. You don't really want to re-read those posts where you cried because you couldn't have the last word or was fired from every job you attempted do you. Besides I'm confident everyone here remembers them anyway. You remind me of Cliff on Cheers.......same situation, same jerk except he actually had a visible job and not a made up job to try and hide his failures in life as you do. For a guy that has already turned 40 you haven't accomplished much in life have you. I see you have to respond to every single thing I mention, even laundry and I'm sure that comment actually went over your head.......... Been doing laundry since you were 10 years old huh...... Sorry maxipad but you didn't grow up at all. No maxipad, I didn't challenge you to anything. What you are doing now is what you do in every thread and I do mean every thread. I'm simply pulling your chain, watching you jump and spin like the little puppy dog you are and shamefully starting to enjoy it. Wouldn't be surprised if when there is a little slack at the drive up window you run home to read this.....oops.... don't want to give that one away do we. Don't worry, I'll eventually unhook that chain and let you outside to play in another sand box. After all it probable isn't fair to mommy to have to get up several times each night and tell you to stop screaming in the dark. But for the moment seeing you dance and do a slow burn is a little more entertaining.

Reply to
Jerry

And if you hit someone, you'll probably be cited for "failure to use caution in starting", or however your local state phrases the concept that drivers entering from minor roads need to yield to drivers in major roads.

I've always thought that motor vehicle laws should be more like marine right of way laws. The over-riding rule is that you are supposed to do everything possible to avoid a collision. Just because you collide with a boat that was supposed to give way to you doesn't mean you're entirely off the hook. Did you slow down? Did you radio him? Did you make it clear to him what you were doing?

I think there's more than a few accidents caused by people who simply know they have the right of way and ain't going to give it up to anyone.

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding