GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 2 of 16
Refinish King wrote:

A wrecked what???
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com
SSR:
Put in a 6.0 Vette motor?
Refinish King

Refinish King wrote:

I can't figure out WTF or who you are replying to
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

Im game for that. Maybe go with a figer glass front end, and bed sides? Charles
Cool:
Maybe even rape a wrecked Z06 for it's 6.0?
Refinish King

Im think the C-5's are 5.7/5.6 346.5 CID's, is the 6.0 the C-6 engine?
We could be real bastards and rape a totaled 2500HD for it's 496 CID big block.
Now the only problem, funds. Locating the parts, and vehicals shouldn't take but a few weeks at most. Charles
Locating the parts at salvage auctions are no problem!
Funds, I can dig into my building fund!
Refinish King

Shall we then? Charles

The SSR is an underpowered, overweight pig. Looks great, but GM totally failed on the engine, not to mention the pickup bed. Go drive an SRT-10 and then we'll talk.
What's an SRT 10?
I'm at a loss Joe?
Please let me know?
Refinish King

http://www.dodge.com/srt-10 /

Thanks for the link!
Hot looking truck, even though it is a Mopar. It is a hot piece of metal!
Today on Spike TV, they showed the Hemi Wagon with Posi, burning down the turning and twisting road, and it was stable as hell,
Looks like Dodge has some young blood in their engineering department, or older Mercedes engineers who haven't forgotten what people really want!
Refinish King

I think DC has some outstanding vehicles. IMO their '05 lineup is stronger than anyone else's.

Joe wrote:

In all honesty, and as much as I hate to say it, I think I agree with you on this one. They are coming out with some pretty cool stuff like the 300C and the hemi wagon. I dunno about stronger, but definitely as strong as anyone elses lineup. I don't think I would buy one though, lol. Erik D. '94 white lightning

puked:

They need to figure out a way to shoehorn a Hemi in the Crossfire... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
lab~rat wrote:

The Crossfire was quite exhilarating even without a hemi.
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

They sound horrible though. I was next to a guy who thought he was hot shit the other day, and he took off like a bat outta hell from the light. Typical V6 buzz. This might be the definitite difference between Chrysler and Dodge.
Speaking of things to stuff Hemis into, a Prowler might be a better choice than the Crossfire.
Joe Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC Calypso Green '93 Mustang 5.0 LX hatch with a few goodies

Refinish King,
The SRT-10 is Dodge's Viper-powered (V10) pickup.
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2004/dodge/rampickup1500srt10/100361384/roadtests.html?mktcat=roadtestsvdp&kw=N&mktid=ik245942
Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD
Thanks!
One sharp and hot truck!
Refinish King

Refinish King,
The SRT-10 is Dodge's Viper-powered (V10) pickup.
Here's a link: