GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 9 of 16
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

No. They did theirself in. It's a long story but they ended up hacking my juno mail, then afterspamming a lot of people from it, I gave them 24hrs to finish what they were doing before I closed that account. I then changed it to add new addresses to the addy book and 24hrs later there was a new one...a certain American high ranking official...IYKWIM
They disappeared for 3 months, needless to say.
NOI
GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<snip>

Speaking of which, Ohio recently passed that law.
/me loves my .45 :)
NOI
Martin, daring folks into a face to face confrontation would land you in big trouble if you then used your CC permitted weapon to get out of danger. Sure you'd probably survive the encounter (maybe, some nut jobs pack heat too) but would be in a real tight spot explaining why you challenged them and gave out your address, only to be "forced" to shoot.
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:13:18 -0400, GLK9MM

And just how would you know it was said person? Here we go with assumptions again.
--
Mr. Floppy

SgtSilicon wrote:

Now, who's to say I wouldn't just offer the schlep a beer for having the balls to waste time and money finding me? You're assuming malicious intent on my behalf. It's all a matter of public record anyway. <shrug>
Even friends you have invited into your home can be fired upon if you have asked them to leave and they refuse to do so and become violent to the point that you fear for your life.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:13:28 GMT, "Charles Bendig"

Once in a while you run into a hacker who also had a successful (if you can call it that) brawling career too. You never know who's who out there. Then again, mostly yer probably right.
Maybe you're a smarter man than most of us?
I used to get the calls to my fiance, but she trusted me unconditionally!
Da bietch ies goan.Oh it's a lovely day in da neighbahood, in da neighbahood.
Cin you say bietch? sure you cin!
Refinish King

you
bikerbob spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

/me would like to point out that the theories are very similar. :)
NOI

No I didn't.
CobraJet
DaJhett spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Under my old ID you did. (This one is almost 2 years old, and has never been to AHPBBFM. It was originally going to be #42 or #43, IIRC.
NOI

Nope. A V-4 designed by Ford, used in the '67 Saab Monte Carlo. Came with a lifetime warranty. Don't know if it was made by Ford, but was under Ford license. Real nice motor. The less-than-reliable cooling system design finally did the still-fine-running motor in. :(
nb
--
Be considerate of others and
trim your posts. Thank you.

with a

Yeah yeah...I know of what you speak now. The one used in Saab's, Corsair's, and Zephyr's right? I, for some reason, think of them as cc motors. 2000cc, 1996 cc, and 1498cc.
Didn't the Zephyr come with an inline 4 originally?
Don Manning

Couldn't say. I know around that time one of Saab's other motors was a 3-cyl two-stroke. Weird.
nb
notbob wrote:

But... if I had one now, it would still be under warranty, right?? :-p
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

the
into
'vette

What swap? RK, you need to swap your brain for a new one. Tigers came with 289s already in them. Remember Maxwell Smart, Agent 86? Hullo? McFly?
Joe Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC Calypso Green '93 Mustang 5.0 LX hatch with a few goodies

And the firewalls had the shit beat out of them with a sledge to make that block fit.
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS

Want more respect? Give me their emal addresses and I'll send them your posts.

You have two cars waiting for you to get into a building? What, are you homeless?

It's all talk. You couldn't possibly restore jack shit with brain damage and that daily anal thing you got going. Slapping Meguiar's on die-cast models doesn't count.

By all your shit talk, I can only ASSume it's a set of Lincoln Logs.

Well, give it your best shot, and I'll look forward to the story in one of the Darwin sites.
CobraJet