Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ?

[...]

Don't fret. It's a scam and a very transparent one. Every video shows the car slowly decelerating; especially the so-called "90 mpg" section. His right foot is nowhere near the pedal. With any pressure applied to the accelerator the consumption figure dropped like a stone as you'd expect. On the other hand, anyone with the balls to claim zero friction and post videos that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're pulling a con-trick deserves anything he can get.
--
Falcon:
fide, sed cui vide. (L)
Falcon wrote:

Gonad

You are Wrong about my foot off pedal, If I did that Mercedes will cut off fuel and Scangauge will show 9999mpg. It's not a scam Punk, don't try to guess or assume something you have no experience with. I never claim a consistent 96mpg. You have to average out the high and low numbers. (Low = 35 - 45.5mpg) (High = 88 - 96mpg).

Post a video with one of your gauges showing current trip MPG and another showing the tank MPG. Then you can brag about your fuel consumption and someone might listen.
--
Falcon:
fide, sed cui vide. (L)

Why don't you show us your video with stable MPG? You can do your MPG stable for just 4 minutes? If you can then I would believe your accusation.
On 1 video (foot speed), MPG increased to 32.4mpg at the end, it's not as you accused, Camera is tilted for two reasons 1) so you can see it's a heavy Mercedes, 2) for better sun light. Your allegation has no merit.
Every day I see my MPG fluctuates 25mpg, 35mpg, 40mpg - 124mpg up and down, it's due to road and traffic condition, grow up and learn to be proud of good thing I share with you. No one on earth can ever improve car performance with regular unlead. I really don't care if you believe it or not, in fact OFS is very selective. We don't help stupid people, we help the poor people freely, your money cannot buy our service if you talk arrogant.

I'm not the man claiming miracle consumption figures. The ScanGauge II can show trip and tank MPG figures alongside instantaneous MPG. Video that and show us what your fuel consumption really is.
--
Falcon:
fide, sed cui vide. (L)