OT: Scumbags Leave On Vacation

You are confused, again, WMDs are NOW, read the subject. Answer the question LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Pathetic attempt to clutter the discussion. Go back to the pinochle game.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Again you ask a question to avoid the subject, I answered your TSA question. Don't you believe the fact the folks trying to do that were caught shows the TSA is doing its job? Do you prefer we lose in Iraq?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Obviously, they are doing their job, or these people would not have been caught.

Your turn:

The borders or Iraq are not sealed. It's not our mission to control them. Anyone can leave, any time they want. They should be arriving here in droves. Why are they not arriving here in droves?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That is the type of answer one expects from one whom can no longer support their arguments.

That is the primary reason you are influencing nobody but the other lefty kooks in this NG. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why would you expect them to be arriving here in droves, when they are being killed by our troops before they get a chance to come to you town

Now tell us how you came to your obviously mistaken opinion about the WMDs Iraq said it possessed as part of the ceasefire and why you want us to lose in Iraq?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I taught you earlier that WMDs were not and would never be part of this particular thread.

As far as Iraq, it is impossible that we are killing them all. If they want to come here, all they need to do is avoid being where are soldiers are. The borders are not sealed. They can come here any time they want.

The ones we're finding here are not coming from the Middle East.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks for the health info, but it won't help me because I've never smoked marijuana, except indirectly.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

That's what he said.

That's what he said.

One that didn't exist until we invaded.

It depends on whether they stopped 4 out of 4 smuggling attempts, 4 out of 5, or 4 out of 100.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

What's interesting is that Hunter, Splatt and others don't see the significance of "U.S. persons" (TSA's term) probing our security by trying to smuggle things intentionally made to look like bombs.

Idiots.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There's no evidence that they're being killed faster than new recruits are replenishing their numbers.

Probably because Saddam destroyed so many WMDs in panic from 1998-2002 because he feared further US attacks. That would explain why no WMDs have been found by the Iraq Survey Group and why none of Saddam's WMDs have been used by the insurgency.

How do you explain the fact that the insurgents haven't used any WMDs, except those they made themselves, like chlorine tanker trucks with bombs strapped to them?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

They drank the Kool-Aid. We're fighting them there, so there can't possibly be any of them here.

Reply to
DH

You are the only one who don't see the significance of how surprised you are at someone attempting to do this. Hell, this is nothing new!! Where have you been, in bed sleeping?

Reply to
dbu.,

Sounds logical to me. The ones in England were home grown. Pass the pitcher.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Our soldiers in Iraq are being sacrificed for a big neocon mistake, not fighting for our freedom as you GIs did in WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, and the Afghanistan War.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Who says I'm surprised? What's nauseating is that bombings in England and Spain were carried out by natives. Yet, you think our presence in Iraq prevented those bombings, which is clearly absurd, since those bombings actually happened. There's a serious flaw in your reality. You will also say that if were not in Iraq, there would've been MORE incidents like this. You have no evidence of this.

If bad guys want to leave Iraq, they'll do it any time they want. They will be low profile people our government doesn't even know about. They will not be "on the radar", and they will be chosen for this reason. Do you think AQ will pick someone famous with our military and intelligence people - someone they're knocking on doors to find?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I never suggested anything like that.

Reply to
Jeff

I'm for neutralizing them over there than over here. I don't want car bombings in New York, or Mall bombings in Chicago or any number of terrorist events that likely will happen if we don't keep up the pressure and the fight over there. You must live in some kind of dreamland to think we should just pickup our stuff and walk away never to be bothered again, you must be kidding or a very niave person. You must also be very niave to think we don't have these terrorists over here and that they have just receintly appeared as a result of the Iraq conflict. These people have been here for years, nurtured by our permissive/progressive society. Remember 9/11? I hope you do and it's still somewhat fresh in your memory. Those terrorists lived and trained here for years before the attacks, right under the nose of the clinton administration.

Reply to
dbu.,

You just agreed with me completely, except for the nonsense about "permissive/progressive", which has nothing at all to do with why Islamic Americans choose to go nuts.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Does that mean you're not in favor of neutralizing those who are already in the US, or you want to take those people over there before they're neutralized?

How many terrorist attacks in the US have been prevented because of our invasion of Iraq?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly