Happiness...

Is sitting in a very dull board meeting discussing your business plan.

Whilst secretly browsing the RPI website and reading alt.fan.landrover.

Thank the Lord for wireless LAN....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

PML?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

PML...cannot fault ya!

Reply to
¤¤ Lee ¤¤

Aah, so ROFLMAO, but with added moisture...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:26:04 +0100, Tim Hobbs made me spill my meths by writing:

Isn't that the one that has an audio file of a V8. Can imagine how that meeting could degenerate. Like a Fast Show sketch where everyone crowds around your laptop and starts making "brrrrum" noises while driving Perrier bottles around the table until someone says "Fancy a pint?"

Reply to
Wayne Davies

I got caught surfing slashdot on my Treo PDA during a meeting with our Auditors... Why do stuffed suits never, ever have a sense of humour?

Reply to
Mother

P*ss my self laughing....PML

:-)