Clio 1.2

Hi I have a 2001 clio grande 1.2 and tickover speed seems a bit slow at

650/700 revs , does anybody know is it a diy adjustment or have i got to book it in the main agents thanks myk
Reply to
mybab

Idle speed is controlled by the computer and is non adjustable. If it idles consistantly at this speed when hot, and idle quality is good, and it doesnt stall or light the MIL, then you have no problem.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Thanks

myk

Reply to
mykbab

Unless it sounds like it's struggling then that's what it should be idling at. Most FI cars idle at about 700rpm when warm.

Reply to
Scott M

LOL.....was just about to argue - I read it as 'F1 cars'

Stuart Sharp

Reply to
Stu