Interesting Video

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "DanTXD" slurred :

Ah, right. It'd only take you about 50 hours to upload. Bloody slacker...

Reply to
Albert T Cone

It's on Bittorrent (I think it's the same one)

Homer

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "Homer" slurred :

Ah, excellent. Cheers!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Look again - there's a cable holding it inplace.

Reply to
Nom

R32s look a lot smaller than they are. The R33s look a lot bigger than what they are. Over here the standard large car is a Commodore or Falcon which is about the same size as your average house. So I wouldn't call either a really big car.

Fraser

PS the Falcons small motor is a 4.0 litre. The fast one is turboed with

270kw at the flywheel. And all the handling of a bucket of shit.
Reply to
Fraser Johnston

LOL

Reply to
JohnR

Is that a bucket of shit with HSV handling pack, or just the base model family bucket of shit?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

sounds cool! where can i get a commodore or falcon? hehe any pics of what they look like! my uncle used to have a big as monaro (no not the new one) when he lived in Oz, sadly he past away and i don't have any pics of the V8 beast :)

Reply to
Vamp

You can see the Falcon's racing in the Aussie touring cars on Sky. Seeing them hussle round Bathhurst is just awesome :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Winners fxp!

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Heh, makes me remember the old 340 and not being able to get up a tiny incline and having to reverse for about a mile in the snow last year!

Pretty impressive though. But 4x4s tend to do that. I've driven a landy off road up silly inclines in the mud. My housemate's impreza is nutty going up inclines when you stick in low range too.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Director: "Cut!"

Director: "Ooops..."

Reply to
Grant

Go to autotrader.com.au and knock yourself out. The prices on some of the cars will scare you. Particularly anything German.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Except the touring car ones aren't even close to the ones on the road. Similar shape and name is about it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Neither. Falcons are made by Ford and Commodores are made by Holden(Vauxhall/GM). HSV is Holden Special Vehicles kinda like the Nismo version of Nissan. Most of the people I know say it stands for Heap of Shit Vehicles. Think drunken Australian on a Friday afternoon build quality.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

An Impreza with a low range gearbox. WTF?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

hehehee!

Reply to
DervMan

Yep its true. The turbos didnt, but his is a weezy 1.8 :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

So? No production based car competing at that level of motorsport is even close to its road going equivalent :) (Think 206 WRC....). He only wanted to know what they looked like, and they look better in race spec, and for knowing they have 500bhp.

Reply to
DanTXD

lol ok i will later :)

Reply to