07 JBL MP3 CD Player - no fast forward?

One of my son's is in the Air Force. His Army ROTC got him an immediate promotion after boot camp. Not much but a little bit.

I'm surprised the Navy didn't offer the same training.

The Navy is a whole lot more civilized way to go to war...LOL

My Navy service was from 12 June 1961 thru 11 June 1965 plus two years in the inactive reserve.

I thank you for your service to our country.

I'm truly sorry you have become a liberal, but your service was good for our country.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I really, truly don't understand what one's opinion on the war in Iraq has to do with _any_ specific political views, be they liberal, conservative, Democratic, Republican, what have you.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

We might as well. The Dims certainly do not want the fight our world wide war with the radical Islamic terrorist, over there. That fact is painfully becoming more apparent every day. They prefer to wait till the terrorist hit us over here again before taking seriously the fact they want to kill all Americans. Today, for the Dims, the most important thing to do to is to get everybody to hate Bush so they can win the Presidency. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The invasion and occupation of Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror, despite the Repugnantlicans' lies to the contrary.

That is total bullshit. Or rather, it is total Bushit.

And to think that there really are people so stupid that they actually believe this crap.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Two semesters wasn't enough in those days.

I dunno; I looked only at the Air Force and the Army.

And I thank you for yours.

I'm not a liberal; I'm a left-leaning libertarian. Most libertarians I know of do not support this invasion.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

It most certainly does!

Iraq happens to be the front line in our war on terror.

You libs are coward and want to run.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

It doesn't, but those to whom politics is everything can't envision anything else. It's the hammer syndrome: If all you have is a hammer, all problems look like a nail.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Oh?

What will happen if we leave Iraq before the job is done?

You libs are all kooks......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

It is not crap. It is the truth.

What an asinine statement. Are you a communist?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Whatever happens, it won't be happening in the USA.

Right wingnuts are liars, cheats, crooks, and are out of touch with reality.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

The more the kook post the kookier they get. To think that there really are people so stupid that they actually believe we can support the troops by bring them home ASAP without suffering the consequences of such foolish ness LOL

..

Reply to
Mike Hunter

LOL.

Yes, I do want to run; I'm in training for a half marathon. As for my being a coward, you mistake sanity for cowardice.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Yeah, they keep talking about weapons of mass destruction, how Iraq is tied to 9/11, how we invaded Iraq to fight terrorism, and similar foolishness.

Yup, we bring them home, and they don't get killed or injured there.

What consequences?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

LOL. You're delusional.

What the f*ck does communism have to do with any of this? Do you even bother to think about what you write, or do you just pick something out of you wingnut bag of catch phrases?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

What is this cross posting bullshit?

Reply to
Big Ugly

That is absolute crap!

One of the first things that will happen if you cowards get your way....

Iran will take over Iraq.

Oil prices will at least double.

You will be paying at least 7 bucks a gallon for gas and the economy of the world will crash.

If for nothing else we HAVE to finish the job.

That does not even count the terrorist attacks that will be launched on the US and the rest of the world.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Keep saying it...

It sin't true, but your daddy at Move On tells you what to say.

Cowards....

The left..

Total bull crap.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

The liberals must have IQs lower than whale shit....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Where did Saddam put the WMD he had?

No one is talking about Iraq and 9/11 except you liberal kooks.

You coward....what will be the result of a nuke going off in one of our cities?

terrorist attacks here

Run, Coward, Run

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Any that he may have had were gone before Clinton took office.

Yeah, right, then why do you wingnuts keep blathering about 9/11 almost every time someone brings up getting troops out of Iraq?

It's so easy for you to hide behind your keyboard and monitor and hurl insults like that. If we were face-to-face, you would be too chicken to say that to me. You bullies are all alike--all talk but no action. Just like the chickenhawks you support?

Are you really so stupid as to think that pulling out of Iraq would result in a Nuke explosion in the USA--or do you just play being stupid on the internet?

Our being in Iraq is not preventing any terrorist attacks here. Anyone who really believes so has his head up his ass.

Say that to my face, you mother f****ng chicken, and I'll kick your teeth down your throat.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner