07 JBL MP3 CD Player - no fast forward?

I see Mr. Dizzy (a very apt name <LOL>) feels we are fighting Iranians in Iraq that want us out of their country.....
--

Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida wrote:

Idiot. I didn't see the typo. It's obvious what he meant.
So obvious, in fact, that I'll call your claim above a lie.
You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

Republicans started with the lie that God is on their side. That makes as much sense as when the Pope in WW2 called Hitler, "The Defender of the Faith." All documented.

Hey, Scott.
Looks like we've got another one.
Did you see on Cavuto where a military mom calls the Dimocraps cowards? Here's another one.
Charles of Schaumburg

Oh, you're one of THOSE idiots who will fight this war to the last drop of the OTHER guys blood. Such brave patriotism while you squat on your rear like Dick Cheney did during the Viet Nam War and of course, Dumbya going AWOL guarding the skies above Yale and Harvard in the guard. Hilarious.
And why has it taken Bush longer to lose a phony war with a tiny desert country than it did for Democrats FDR and Truman to win a war against Germany, Italy and Japan? Why didn't Bush just nuke them all? O-I-L
Tom Ricostronza wrote:

He's fighting on the front line of the Iraqi war right now, from his camoflauged recliner in his rec room.
snipped-for-privacy@whoever.com wrote:

The best support that Congress can give the troops is to not allocate any more money to the war. Declare victory and come home.

Wrong. Congress must send a bill to the president now, to fund our troops. A bill that is not loaded with pork spending which the crook mutha engineered in order to get votes. Had it not been for the pork the bill would have not passed. Even some of the more reasonable democrats look at this damn thing as a bad bill.

It seems to me that Nancy P promised no more pork.
Could she be a liar?
--

Scott in Florida

Congress is the only branch of the US government with the power to declare war. If they say we are at war, the president must fight the war. If they say the war is over, the president must stop the war. If Bush won't stop fighting a phony war, removing all funds is the next best way to stop the war cold. I'm sure the troops your heart bleeds for would be glad to not serve their sixth tours of duty under the Cocksucker in Chief.

Congress does not have to declair war in order for us to be at war. A couple of examples: Korea and Vietnam. There was no formal declaration of war in either case, but we sure were at war.

Here is hoping the next attack in America is in a blue area.....
--

Scott in Florida

Terrorist attacks in the United States:
? March 10, 1993: Dr. David Gunn of Pensacola, Florida was fatally shot during a protest. He had been the subject of wanted-style posters distributed by Operation Rescue in the summer of the year before. Michael F. Griffin was found guilty of Dr. Gunn's murder and was sentenced to life in prison.
? June 29, 1994: Dr. John Britton and James Barrett, a clinic escort, were both shot outside of another facility in Pensacola. Rev. Paul Jennings Hill was charged with the killings, received a death sentence, and was executed September 3, 2003.
? December 30, 1994: Two receptionists, Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols, were killed when two separate clinics in Brookline, Massachusetts and Norfolk, Virginia were both attacked on the same day. John Salvi was later convicted. He committed suicide in prison and guards found his body under his bed with a plastic garbage bag tied around his head.
? January 29, 1998: Robert Sanderson, an off-duty police officer who worked as a security guard at an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama died when his workplace was bombed. Eric Robert Rudolph, who was also responsible for the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing, was charged with the crime and received two life sentences as a result.
? October 23, 1998: Dr. Barnett Slepian was shot dead at his home in Amherst, New York. His was the last in a series of similar shootings against providers in Canada and northern New York state which were all likely committed by James Kopp. Kopp was convicted of Dr. Slepian's murder after finally being apprehended in France in 2001.
? August 19, 1993: Dr. George Tiller was shot outside of an abortion facility in Wichita, Kansas. Shelly Shannon was charged with the crime and received an 11-year prison sentence.
? June 29, 1994: June Barret was shot in the same attack which claimed the lives of James Barrett, her husband, and Dr. John Britton.
? December 30, 1994: Five people were wounded in the same-day shootings which killed Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols.
? December 18, 1996: Dr. Calvin Jackson of New Orleans, Louisiana was stabbed 15 times, losing 4 pints of blood. Donald Cooper was charged with second-degree attempted murder and sentenced to 20 years.
? October 28, 1997: A physician whose name has not been revealed was shot in his home in Rochester, New York.
? January 29, 1998: Emily Lyons, a nurse, was severely injured in the bombing which also killed Robert Sanderson.
Since 1977 in the United States and Canada, property crimes committed against abortion providers have included 41 bombings, 173 arsons, 91 attempted bombings or arsons, 619 bomb threats, 1630 incidences of trespassing, 1264 incidences of vandalism, and 100 attacks with butyric acid. The first clinic arson occurred in Oregon in March 1976 and the first bombing occurred in February 1978 in Ohio. More recent incidents have included:
? October 1999: Martin Uphoff set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, causing US$100 worth of damage. He was later sentenced to 60 months in prison.
? May 28, 2000: An arson at a clinic in Concord, New Hampshire on resulted in damage estimated at US$20,000.
? June 11, 2001: A bombing at a clinic in Tacoma, Washington on destroyed a wall, resulting in US$6000 in damages
? July 4, 2005: A clinic Palm Beach, Florida was the target of an arson.
? December 12, 2005: Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe threw a Molotov cocktail at a clinic in Shreveport, Louisiana. The device missed the building and no damage was caused. In August 2006, Hughes was sentenced to six years in prison, and Dunahoe to one year.
Not all targets were abortion clinics:
? Tennessee Williams was the victim of an assault in January 1979 in Key West, being beaten by five teenage boys, but he was not seriously injured. The episode was part of a spate of anti-gay violence inspired by an anti-gay newspaper ad run by a local Baptist minister.
? The fatal stabbing of James Zappalorti, a gay Vietnam veteran (1945 - 1990)
? The rape and later murder of Brandon Teena, a transsexual man (1972 - 1993)
? The bombing of the Otherside Lounge, a lesbian nightclub in Atlanta, by Eric Robert Rudolph, the "Olympic Park Bomber," on February 21, 1997; five bar patrons were injured.
? The beating death of Matthew Shepard, a gay student (1976 - 1998)
? The murder of PFC Barry Winchell on July 6, 1999. He was dating Calpernia Addams, a transgendered author.
? The bombing of the Admiral Duncan pub by David Copeland in 1999
? One notorious incident of gay-bashing occurred on September 22, 2000. Ronald Gay entered a gay bar in Roanoke, Virginia and opened fire on the patrons, killing Danny Overstreet and injuring six others. Ronald said he was angry over what his name now meant, and deeply upset that three of his sons had changed their surname. He claimed that he had been told by God to find and kill lesbians and gay men, describing himself as a "Christian Soldier working for my Lord".
? The killing of Gwen Araujo (nee Edward Araujo, Jr.), a transsexual woman (1985 - 2002)
? The killing of Paul Broussard, a Houston-area banker (1968-1991)
? The beating death of Charlie Howard in 1984.
? On February 2, 2006, 18 year-old Jacob D. Robida allegedly entered a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts, confirmed that it was a gay bar, and then attacked patrons with a gun and a hatchet, wounding at least three.
? On July 30, 2006, six men were brutally beaten after leaving the San Diego, California Gay Pride festival. One of the gay men was beaten so badly that he had to undergo extensive facial reconstructive surgery. The attackers were all adults, except for a 15-year-old.
And then there were the bombings and arsons of churches with primarily black congregations throughout the latter half of the 20th century...
--
Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP.

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:51:10 GMT, Scott in Florida

Republicans really do hate America. You should be reported to the FBI and Homeland Security for your treason.

You Dimocraps hold the record for hating America. You want to sell us out to our enemies and should be tried for treason, just like your hero, the BJ-in-Chief. You want to quit a war in the middle, instead of fighting it out. You want to repeat the nightmare of Vietnam again. I would have thought once was enough for you.
Hey Scott, we got yet another one. That's 3 new ones in 3 days. Charles of Schaumburg
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:54:57 -0500, Tom Ricostronza

Two of my son's have been on the front line...
What the hell have YOU done in our world wide war on terror??????
oh...you are one of the coward libs....right????
--

Scott in Florida

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:57:32 GMT, Scott in Florida

So you sat on YOUR ass while your sons fought for you.
And you're trying to call someone else a coward?
Sheesh. I bet you ran to Canada during Viet Nam.
> wrote:

Scott? Scott did his bit. Did you do yours? or are you the typical Dimocrap?
Charles of Schaumburg
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:31:29 -0500, Tom Ricostronza

I served with pride in the United States Navy.
Dates of service 12 June 1961 to 11 June 1965.
My first shipboard assignment was being flown aboard the USS Enterprise while she was a part of the blockade of Cuba in 1962.
I served....what have you done, coward?
--

Scott in Florida

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:47:54 GMT, Scott in Florida

Funny how Internet "heroes" like you fight for freedom until someone does something you don't like, then freedom must be stamped out. I guess you didn't really fight for freedom after all, hmmmmm??
Great. Someday, you can explain to God how you were too busy honoring an American Caesar's lies to honor God's truth. I'm sure that will impress a lot. American War Heroes get to cut in line in the afterlife.
Oh, so it takes bravery to march along with hysterical patriotism born out of fear from getting one big terrorist attack while countries like Israel get a 9-11 every day they have been in existence? It takes more balls to call bullshit bullshit than to stroke your fruit salad on your khakis. You idiots make patriotism into some religious cult where you dare not tell the truth. That's what I call a coward. A liar is a coward. Pretending lies are the truth is a coward's patriotism.
I honor your service to America. If they keep lowering the standards and raising the age permissible to serve, they might start drafting even old farts like me.
What did I do? I didn't buy the obvious Bush lies pushing America into a phony war while not trying to find Osama. I DIDN'T cheerlead for someone to fight a phony war and die while I sat on my ass like 99% of the elected Republicans. I am the guy who said, "Osama attacked us. Let's kill that son of a bitch and nuke him back to the stone age, where ever he is hiding." That's what I "did." But, there's no oil or money for the Bush Crime Family with that type of patriotism. I'm sure there are plenty of bent tools like you who cheered while living in Germany and cheered whether the Kaiser, The President, The Fuhrer or the Chancellor ran the show. Wave a flag and the mindless bulls always charge.

Site Timeline