07 JBL MP3 CD Player - no fast forward?

Did your string pullers at the RNC tell you to say that, Bushbot?

I'm sure that if the US were ever attacked, you would crawl into the deepest hole you could find, and pull it in over you, you pussy. I'd be grabbing a firearm, and shooting the invaders in the streets.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

OK, that explains it: you're delusional, and out of touch with reality. I'm surprised that they give you access to a computer in that institution.

I rescind (that means "take back") all the insults I tossed your way; I shouldn't act like that to the mentally deficient and deranged.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Now you are talking out of the bottom orifice.

You run away from war against terrorists then you are considered coward. Not only by some of us, but by the terrorists themselves. You will be laughed at by them and scorned upon. They will have no respect for you what so ever. Think about it.

Reply to
dbu.,

"Mike Hunt" has been repeating this lie for a long time, despite being corrected on many occasions.

It's a bald-faced lie, is what it is. "Mike Hunt" is a bald-faced liar. "Mike Hunt" is a piece of shit.

Kill-file the troll.

Reply to
dizzy

May I add "filthy, evil, assholes" to your list?

Reply to
dizzy

I see you have lost.

I'll accept that....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Let's see if we have this right.

You are a cut and runner that wants the terrorists to come here and kill Americans and you are calling people pussy?

ROFLMAO

Seems you are the pussy....coward.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He USED them while Clintoon was in office.

He had them....did not get rid of them as he was told by the UN and we took care of him....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What happened on 9/11?

Who are we fighting in Iraq?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Why don't we find out...

Time and place?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Absolutely.....

If you don't....you are the fool....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Anyone that believes that leaving Iraq will make us safe from terrorist attack has his coward head firmly planted up his arse...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Name the time and place!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If that's your criterion, then you lost when you called me a coward. We can add "hypocrisy" to the list of your reprehensible traits.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Nope, you don't have it right. I do not want the terrorists to come here, and I believe that pulling out of Iraq would do nothing to cause terrorists to come here.

We had no valid reason to invade Iraq in the first place. We have no valid reason to remain in Iraq. Americans are getting killed and maimed in Iraq. Our being in Iraq lessens our military presence and capabilities in the United States itself and in rest of the world I want to bring those troops home so they do not get killed and maimed needlessly any more, and I want our national defense to be strong against real potential enemies and not to waste time, money and effort against imaginary boogymen in Iraq. I support the troops.

You hate the troops, and want them to stay in Iraq and get killed and maimed for no good reason. You want us to have a weak defense posture; you are a traitor.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Any time, right here in Arizona, pussy.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I'm not the fool, you nitwit. If "terrorists" wanted to try to set off a nuke in the US, our being in Iraq wouldn't stop them.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

As I said, pussy, any time, right here in Arizona.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

A bunch of radical Saudi Arabian Islamic terrorists based in Afghanistan hijacked aircraft and flew them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Iranians who want us out of their country.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Citations?

Clinton was in office for eight years; by the time he left office, Iraq had no WMDs. If he had them, where are they?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner