Where are you and your Miata?

Landenberg, PA, USA '93 White C pkg

194k miles
Reply to
Stephen Toth

Scott Streeter

haha... No Like a used 3-series or A4. Something along those lines.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

I'll chip in. Austin, Texas.

Lots of Texans here, and we are still officially part of the US, for now. A number of us are probably "fixing to" to drive our Miatas.

Chris receives my nomination for starting the longest non-hostile thread so far this year. Keep the replies coming!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Errr., make that Lago Vista, Texas. Close enough at about 30 miles out, but very different from Austin.

A number of us are probably "fixing to" to drive our Miatas.

Again, errr, make that "fixing to" go drive our Miatas.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Coos Bay, Oregon

1992 Mariner Blue MX-5 Miata

Desordre

Reply to
abyss

Not far down the road from us - you should check out our local club -

or the other local club

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Another one that's not that far away from me in Bethlehem.

And that's 3 from PA now, if anyone's keeping count.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

New York, NY, USA '95 Tripple Black, 121k

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Odometers are calibrated in miles out there aren't they, I can't recall...

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Yes, all U.S. odometers are calibrated in miles.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Oops. Looks like my last newsreader upgrade wiped my signatures. Easily fixed:

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

"miker" Minneapolis MN... just getting first flurries

Keep 'em there a few more days, ok?

Chelmsford, Ma.. just 36 hrs "downwind" from Minn, weatherwise..

Reply to
Jack McGann

New Zealand was/is considered one of the greatest motorcycling places in the world back in my riding days, I wish I could have managed to get there.

I'll bet the roads/places/scenery that made it so great for motorcycling would make it equally great for a Miata!

Reply to
XS11E

Another Ohioan!

I'm in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

2003 Shinsen

Reply to
Don Moore

Say Eric, I am on my way to Mildenhall, UK tonight. ( in about two hours ) Please try to have nice weather for me, OK ? :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Interesting thought.

My MX-5 and I are located at the outskirts of Copenhagen, Denmark. More precise 55°45'8.24"N, 12°31'13.46"E should you have Google Earth at hand.

Car is a 1999 Twilight Blue 1.8 NB with a good 60K miles on the clock and it is pretty much stock except of a Remus exhaust and a K&N Typhoon air intake kit. Oh, and courtesy of the tax man it may be about the most expensive one in this crowd even at the 2nd hand price I payed some 10.5 months ago (Aprox. US$33,500 at current exchange rate)!

I love my MX-5 and I am pretty sure the same goes for my fellow country men - that is not that they love MY MX-5 but that all the 5-600 MX-5 in this little corner of the world is loved :-)

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

Or it could go the other way and everything over here just becomes the EU!

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

#2! Where else would I have learned to spell Cuyahoga Falls? More side benefits!

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Another one of those 'small world' deals!

THANKS GUYS, CHRIS

99bbb
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo