101 wheels F/S on ebay

Nothing to do with me, just saw it and thought it may be of interest.

Item no 2426138377

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Starting bid seems steep or am I just a tight git ........

80)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

My thoughts precisely, but £40 per wheel seems OK, especially if the bar grips are worth having.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Eh? Under what circumstances may bargrips be _worth_ having?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

If and only If I come to sell mine...like when the pocket money warrants a few new'us :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Ah, yes - I agree totally (having 10 spare - which should go...)

They're smashing things, tell 'sam'... ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

One of my many tasks for this weekend is to lay the three I have horizontally and fill them with soil for bedding plants. A novel use for the Land Rover garden...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

You could make a nice tyre swing out of a bargrip.

Alex

Reply to
Alex