Saxo VTR induction kit?

...and the car thieves know it !

Reply to
Nom

Er, no.

Er, no. Sierras are crazy small inside - you know this cos you had one !

Again - you know this is not true, because you owned a Cossie !

You're suggesting the TI is better than the Astra ? Er ? At what ? (practicality aside, obviously :)

Reply to
Nom

I worked 0 days a week in term time too, but my rent was £54 a week with everything (except phone and broadband) included. Wish I was still paying that now though!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's very rare to see a 620 which hasn't got rotten rear arches, the Honda is the same.

I've never had any complaints about a lack of space inside a Sierra. I'm around 6'3 and I've had people the same height as me sitting behind me without problem.

I've owned a Cossie, and been in / driven plenty of 620 / Accords.

Not being a Vauxhall.

Reply to
Pete M

The message from "Andy R" contains these words:

Some people pay extra for that sort of thing - but I imagine most of them are busy trying to get re-elected.

Reply to
Guy King

Ew, you'd have to pay me 16 (grand) to put up with it's stupid revvy engine.

:D

(I've never driven or been in an RX-8 - are they as bad as VTec ?)

Reply to
Nom

Well, high revving engines can be entertaining if you go for that sort of thing, but I couldn't be bothered with all the gear changes myself. Been in an Integra Type R. Sticks to the road like s**t to a blanket and goes like the clappers. Wouldn't have one as a regular driver, nor the Mazda but I still think the RX8 is a bit tasty though ;-).

Reply to
gino

Pretty much, altho the revs do shoot round to the power zone quite fast.

The RX7 was nice, because it had turbos to bolster it up with loads of torque. The RX8 doesn't unfortunately.

Reply to
LordyUK

Agreed - a friend of mine has one...

...and he's just been lumbered with a £3600 bill after his engine popped.

Reply to
Nom

How come small hatches are so heavy now - it is getting ridiculous, can't see any reason why they should be much over a ton

Reply to
Martin

Martin ( snipped-for-privacy@spam.spam) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Crash safety"... Or something.

You've also got to consider the fact that "small hatches" aren't small any more.

Look at the bloater MINI for a fine example - bigger'n a Mk3 Golf.

Reply to
Adrian

In message , Martin writes

Safety, refinement, overall size and toys.

Reply to
Steve Walker

They have to make them stronger to cope with the stupid over sized, over powered stereo's that people seem to stick in them I guess. Not to mention the extra weight of the obligatory 'always on' fog lights that all small hatches have these days.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

I know the new MAXI is a bit on the big side.

I am awaiting the HGV sized Fiesta next

Reply to
Martin

Yeah i'm sure that's it.