OT My poor kitty cat. :-(

Sounds like senor Dave has some anger issues to work out. You're starting to get me worried. This might be the wrong newsgroup for you. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

Don't you have a Jeep to tend to? Dan®

Reply to
EuroBug

So you admit you're an 11 year old girl. Now we're getting somewhere, finally a breakthrough. Now tell me, how was your relationship with your adoptive parents? Did they abuse you in any way? That may explain you're lashing out towards strangers. Dan®

Reply to
EuroBug

Oh WOW.... you completed a whole paragraph all by your self..... Now, tell the truth.... was ol' Mikey holding your hand helping you??? Is that the very best the both of you pathetic flamers can come up with??? Reverse psychology?!?! Is that all you got??? Grow a back bone and stop mimicking... grow an idea of you own.

I'll give you another try.... come on... bring it on big boy...

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Reply to
jimt

Reply to
jimt

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 01:31:53 GMT, Narley Dude® shared the following:

You're a funny little girl, Michelle. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:07:21 -0500, "EuroBug" shared the following:

Yes. Jealous? hahaha!

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Dave, after this whole thread, it took you to make my dinner stick to the monitor!

I as mentioned previously, Max, I'll help in any way I can... How ya been? Haven't heard from you in a while. Watch out, I hear I have some "anger issues to work out", though.. ;-)

Reply to
Kaferdave

Now that is some funny shit. Dan®

Reply to
EuroBug

Yes, a little. Dan®

Reply to
EuroBug

Everyone I know here has a "garbage can" (rubbish bin as we call them). Most are provided by the local councils and have little wheels on the bottom to make them easy to move...

Reply to
Howard Rose

I don't believe you. I live in a village in england, and we are encouraged to put things in the "trashcans" to prevent animals from eating the contents. usually foxes

Reply to
Howard Rose

Perhaps you want me to say something so poetic as:

"They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm Where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those Nice young men in their clean white coats and They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!"

or maybe

"So many stupid people, not enough bullets in a clip!"

or perhaps

"OOhhhh Wow!! Now that is so f*cking funny. Does it kinda make you feel more like a man??? Must be... BTW don't be drinking green kool-aid....."

Oh this is intelligent, even "GOOD and NICE"

"Ask your mother about "small penis syndrome" she knows all about it..."

Seems to me that you could use a lesson in being nice to people. Look how long you've strung this whole thing along. You've thrown insults at me, attacked my character, even disrespected my deceased mother. How else to you want me to respond to this onslaught? This whole thing started because of a "tongue-in-cheek" comment about an M-80. The only reason I told of the cat story (which may or may not be true, who knows) was because I felt Tim missed the intent of the M-80 joke. I know you were just trying to be humorous with the mother insult, similarly I was trying to do the same with the free cat picture. I'm sure if you or anybody received this picture as an e-mail attachment you'd probably get a little chuckle out of it (given you hadn't just read this thread and already taken sides). Or maybe not, you didn't start posting until I posted the picture. Anyway I'm gonna go outside, wash the EuroBug, and drive around town and wave and beep at other VW folks, you should do the same, if I see you, I'll wave and beep at you too. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

tardspeak............SNIP!

....................Your sick and not very clever diatribes are actually pathetic. Mental disabilities aren't any more comical than the poisoning of someone's cat. Many people lead wonderful and fulfilling lives inspite of their mental disabilities. This is something that should be admired, not ridiculed. It says a lot about someone like you that they can be targeted for your stupid rantings. These derisive attempts at humor are entirely meant to satisfy your own egotistical needs........how pathetic. Obviously, you're trying way too hard to impress this ng with your malicious nonsense and more importantly, the human spirit is diminished by imbeciles like you. In conclusion:

...........PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY YOU GAPING ASSHOLE.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Howard, I thought we were friends. By the way I've got the Right Hand Drive Master Cylinder installed and working great. Thanks again for the info. I lived in Soham about 8 years ago, Soham is a few miles away from Ely. It's true, at the time at least, no hard cans. I moved to Lakenheath about a year later and they had the large "wheelie bins" for us to use. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

....................Stupid clowning by an emotionally disturbed pre-adolescent is more like it. Both of you non-adults should try to get a clue or at the least, go away.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

..................Let's hope that you'd hit the brakes if you saw a cute little kitty crossing the street. No kidding! I'd like to know whether you'd try to steer around a cute little kitty before I decide which kind of hand signal would be appropriate for you.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The King used to be Jan. How long have I been gone? Anyone new been crowned?

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

....................He took back his crown a few months ago out of disgust.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers