Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

YAY Tim!!!

lolol

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

...................If that's what it takes to get you the hell out of this ng, I'll start sticking out my little finger while drinking herbal tea while I'm watching Will & Grace.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

After watching these ridiculous flame wars I don't blame him. He warned me about a different one before I even came back. I happen to be a cat lover. Jan is too (at least he liked my cat pretty well and NO I don't mean that in a sexual way) and I'm surprised he's letting us suffer through this.

Don't make us go Marie Antionette on your ass, Jan!

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

..............heh heh..........You're just what this group needs, someone who knows how to get Jan off his ass.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:41:01 -0500, "EuroBug" ran around screaming and yelling:

i laughed at it...and i have two cats...AND i have followed this thread....but it is easy for me because im not involved....(BTW everyone it was a bit funny...LOL) j

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:24:59 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

timmy...i hope im not out of line here(like usual), but might i offer you the same advise you have offered me a few times?(paraphrased of course) "let it go, its not worth it"....Eurobug has made his statements that it was all a joke, so why not let it end? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:06:14 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

of course....

i think it is just different when you aren't involved...see usually im playing along and that causes me to lose sight of the humor in it all....don't know, i just haven't seen a thing in this thread that actually got to me..maybe i'm getting old.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...................Not involved? Is that you Chris?

...........Hey Joey! What did you do to my buddy Chris? I want to talk to him.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:18:27 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

yeah, thats what happened... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hopefully I'll get to more shows next year. Bobbie found work and things are looking up.

BTW, glad to here you and yours got through the fires OK.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

When did I say we weren't?

BTW, I can honestly say that I have never seen anything not in a bin around here... maybe it's just where I live :-)

Good to hear about the MC though :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

...................It sounds to me like Dan's entire story about killing his neighbor's cats was fictional and designed merely to upset several of us here. Now what was that definition that I've seen posted in the past for trolls...........hmmm.

.........Of course the whole controversy began with his M-80 & duct tape post which itself was just as childish for the same reason.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Haven't been to much of England, but I had a great time in Lincoln and in Lakenheath/Waddington village. I have some friends who live there now. Funny how the internet works sometimes. Eric

Reply to
EGad987

I bought a 6 pack of Sam Adams tonight (Sat) and it was $7.49. Must be our state tax. I usually drink cheaper beer, but you gotta splurge once in a while. Gotta love that dark beer that actually has a taste. Miller Lite & Bud seem like you are drinking water. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

I think Jan is still the King. At least he thinks he is. :o) Not sure how you check post count anymore. We used to do it on Deja News, but they are no longer around.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

On 02 Nov 2003 06:30:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

Bill, you were just celebrating the fact that you didn't have to give up your bug...be honest...hehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

.......Still, I've never seen you fail to get angry at the kind of outrageous personal attacks that this Jeffers clown has been posting here during the past few days. His only friend has been eurobug which makes me wonder whether they're one and the same in real life.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Maybe Chris saw the humor in it. I'm not speaking for him but perhaps we should all just loosen up a bit. And no, I don't have an alter ego named Michael Jeffers. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug