OT My poor kitty cat. :-(

Thanks for the concern Chris. Have not heard back from him yet. Despite what Timmy says, you are a good guy. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Tim, Glad we can start back up on the right foot. I kinda disappeared 4 years ago because I really didn't have a whole lot to say and partially it was because I didn't have as much experience repairing VW's as much as most of you guys do. However after fighting the 74 Super Beetle with all the troubles, and after tearing all down to the floor pans.... etc etc. and putting it all back together working like a charm. I've gained quite a bit of knowledge and learned plenty of ways to work around VW problems. That is why I'm back (also now that I have a 72 std beetle and just bought a 72 SB 'vert) also because I need to get some pointers on 'verts. Anyhow... that is that.

David

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Yes it was. Listened to it yesterday.

Cheers, Eric

Reply to
EGad987

It's good to be back. I feel like I could contribute a bit more this time. Thanks Randy.

David Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Narley, you fit in this group real well. Welcome back and enjoy yourself.

Randy

RSMEINER

ever make it to the "run to the sun" show in newquay? BIG VW and custom car show... I'm in Plymouth, about an hour or so away.

Reply to
Howard Rose

excellent.... the more the merrier!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

And you're a fellow computer nerd. Lots of us nerds here.

Randy

RSMEINER

.................And then there's the computer doofus contingent of RAMVA of which I'm the most qualified and well known.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Thank you for keeping the nerdy employed ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

thanks Bill, and don't pay any attention to timmy, no one else does....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

..................Dagnabit!.............I'm telling you, he's a bad one. And his mom drinks from the toilet bowl between naps under the porch.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

......................Thank heavens you bought that jeep.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

YOUR porch, Timmy? :P

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

whoa....yo boyeee, why fo you dissin my momz an shiznit?

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Not me...   I can't even post a pic on the web.. Jim RSMEINER wrote:   And you're a fellow computer nerd.  Lots of us nerds here. Randy

bugfern

And you're a fellow computer nerd. Lots of us nerds here.

Randy

Michael Jeffers

Chris, As you probably have read from my previous postings you know that this guy is a geek with nothing better to do than "try" to think of something clever to say. F him and F HIS mother that lives under my ball-sack. Timmy, "Who ordered the foot long and the bag of nuts'?

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

Travis, Thanks for the good times.

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

Well Michael...im not sure i agree with you....tim is a very good person and a regular of this group....i respect his opinion(shut up tim) and have grown to like the man over time...he is a great contributor to our group, and usually doesn't let stuff get to him....Michael, I don't know you yet, don't know what your interests here at RAMVA are, or why you suddenly showed up....i don't recall(doesn't mean it hasn't happened) ever seeing an ACVW related post from you, but that won't stop me from giving you the common courtesy and simple respect that one automatically deserves from his fellow man...i don't know why you dislike Tim and honestly don't care...that is between you two....i don't know why the personal insults have continued this long, or when they will stop, but i say lets all talk about our common interests, that being cars...ACVW'S in particular, but everyone here seems to be pretty much a "carguy"...(so i guess i really don't care where his mother lives or who ordered the "footlong"(LOL) and the bag of nuts....hehe) if it hasn't been said, let me say it now, welcome to our group Michael, hang around and try to be nice....the friendship will win you over....i promise... (just one man's opinions)