OT My poor kitty cat. :-(

................Yeah Mikey. Welcome aboard.

........Now STFU!

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL...sorry but i laughed my ass off....Tim, remember a time when you wished i would , um, let me try to remember...."eat shit and die"(maybe? LOL) "take a long walk on a short peir"? or STFU?.....LOL....anyway tim, you had tolerance for me and my bad attitude, now its time to put the past where it belongs and give our friend Michael our warmest invites...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

cars...ACVW'S in

"footlong"(LOL)

He's first post to this NG was this thread......hmmmmm.....either he is a lurker (doubt highly) or he came to participate in this thread only......the only other NG he has posted to is a fantasy football NG....and that was just twice..... Now I've had my disagreements with Tim once or twice and with Chris as well.....but by this point we have agreed to disagree and left it at that.....the ignorant schoolyard attacks that Michael has launched don't seem to want to end......and that is his choice....if he wants to display his classlessness, intolerance and the inability to have an adult debate for the world to see....I say we let him......arm your killfill, friends....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Been there, done that.

Randy

RSMEINER

.................Well.......The eating & dying thing does sound familiar but unless you can find the archived post, I think that I should deny everything.......lol.........BTW........Was that around the same time that you said that you wanted to 'choke the living shit' out of me?................Ah yes!...Those were good times even if I did really do those bad things that you keep dredging up. I remember having a good time hanging out with you at one of those New Years RAMVA chats but I was working on a 5th of Bermuda rum and don't recollect very much.

............Oh yeah...........If mikey tries to play nice, I promise to be as congenial as is possible for a bitter old fool like myself.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

........sheesh!........I really am losing it, my memory that is. I can't remember a single instance like that but no kidding.........I really do forget a lot of stuff. I just hope that wasn't being some kind of A-hole.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Sure.... lets all welcome him in... WELCOME "MIKEY" and welcome to any boy friends you may have (so far we know of just one). If you're ever in Texas.... gimme a ring... I'll buy you a beer.. Hey, maybe we can go on a hunting trip??? I'll even let you wear a special hat with antlers that I'll make just for you from the kindness of my heart. I'll keep your S.P.S. condition a secret... wont tell anyone, unless I run out of things to joke about... than you might be the butt of my jokes. But wait...... YOU ARE ALREADY THE BUTT OF MY JOKES!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

You know what David®, you can't just leave well enough alone can you? You've got to keep pushing don't you? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? You've hit rock bottom and have shown signs of digging. All credibility is lost. Anything you say from here on out is rubbish, total horse-pucky. It seems that whatever comes dripping out of the forward-most hole in your head is lower than whale shit, and you sound like a complete idiot with your constant ramblings on your little penis theory. Do everyone here, no, do me a favor, give it up and go play somewhere else. But just remember, no matter where you go, they won't like you there either. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:42:19 -0500, "EuroBug" shared the following:

Shut up, danny-boy. You ran off at the mouth a lot. Now sit back and have a nice warm cup of shut the f*ck up and LIKE it, you limp-wristed pansy. Don't like this post? Then shove it up your @ss. Like your boyfriend did last night.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

was informed by a well known VW mag writer that "lurks more than posts" that i was a trouble maker that loves to keep things going.

For the record. I can tell you who that "mag writer" WASN'T.... me. I have only been back on RAMVA for a few eeks, and then only very sporadically, after close to, or over, 2 years of complete silence. When I left, I don't believe "Joey Tribiani" had even posted anything yet. SO, I can say, that it was not I.

Reply to
Kaferdave

Damn Shaggie where did that come from? The jeep'd one seems angry. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:02:00 -0500, "EuroBug" shared the following:

Not angry, just tired of your mouth. Here, let me do us both a favor... *plonk*

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:56:44 -0500, "Michael Jeffers" shared the following:

What happened to the "thanks for the good times post?"

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

If you don't like my mouth stop listening. Seems simple enough. You've always seemed like an intelligent fellow. Ever since you sold your bug all you're posts have been off topic, like the one that started this thread. I understand that you still have many friends here but your spastic outburst was uncalled for. Direct your fatigue elsewhere. Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

Well said Travis! Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:33:30 GMT, Narley Dude® shared the following:

Uh oh. Wait a second... I can just see it now... Narley Dude and I are NOT one and the same. Just to "nip that in the bud." heh heh I repeat, Narley Dude is not the same person I am. Just because we are both offended by the guys with the extra chromosome that like to bleat like a spanked lamb (don't ask me how I know)... That does not mean we are the same person. heh heh. Man, I'm glad I laugh at my own jokes. I'm worried nobody else does. Just kiddin'. I'm not worried about that at all. ;-)

#59 in my killfile!

Reply to
jjs

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:54:20 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.xxx (jjs) shared the following:

Just out of curiosity, do you have an estimate of how many times you've killfiled me and then let that filter expire? :-)