69 Manx sputtering

I have a 69 Manx with a fresh 1915cc that I built last year. So when the engine was built I used an empi progressive carb and I can?t install the heat risers because my exhaust doesn?t have the port for them. I believe that my sputter may be caused by condensation building up. How can I get heat to the carb without heat risers?
Reply to
ferrusson
In article snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com,
What makes you think it's condensation?
We're heading into warmer weather... you'd be seeing a difference by now I would expect.
Condensation really won't do that much... if you don't believe me, spray a plant mister into your intake. If it's sputtering, I'd suspect poor ignition or uneven mixture. --scott
Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Site Timeline Threads