Cord showing on tire, is this bad?

Uh yah. Jeeeeeasssausas 90 mph with the chord showing on both your FRONT tires. Your asking for a wrecked 97 Camaro buddy ?? I would park that thing till you can afford new tires lil Jim. Ok bob make sure you don?t drive it unless your going to get some pussy then I condone driving on bald tires! Alright John I hope that helps. Over and out !
Reply to
cbove147
I just did that myself.
Only because this newly purchased 1966 had steel mesh showing on one front (from misalignment) and I only need to move it around a little before a major rebuild all around.
I would not do that for anything I would actually drive regularly. Get it aligned and buy a set of tires.
Reply to
AMuzi

Site Timeline Threads