Premature upper ball joint wear an outside tire feathering

Hi I own a 97 f250 with a problem of a premature upper ball joint failure e
very 5000 KLM with outside tire feathering since new. The mechanics have n
ot been able to solve this problem or could not bother to try. I need to r
eplace the upper ball joint again an wonder other areas that I should be lo
oking at to replace. Can u help me plse.
Reply to
vnnssdrk1

Site Timeline Threads