Re: last positive ground car?

NOTE
POSITIVE GROUND CAN TURN METAL SURFACES INTO _ ELECTRON SINKS,
this makes fuels and gases more explosive and can result in better fuel economy
We study water fuels and by have positive earth we can make the gases have more forces and be explosive instead of implosive
If I had to bet money I would say this is the reason also doing that can strengthen metal or protect from degradation by gases or air etc
If you want to learn more about this

> > What was the last US production car to use a positive chassis
> > ground, instead of a negative chassis ground like seen on modern
> > production cars?
>
> I'm not sure. Kaiser ran a positive ground through 1955, but I believe
> that Dodge may have gone a few years later..
>
> -jm
> ---
> To reply no-spam e-mail, change the "nut" to "net"..
Reply to
danieldonatelli1

Site Timeline Threads