Rebuilding AC compressor on my 2004 Nissan Xterra.....?

I am thinking of rebuilding my AC compressor... So I am wondering where I can find parts and a instructions to do so....? Looked at the factory service manual and there is none. Also tried searching for parts, but have not found any so far....?
Reply to
Randall Shimizu
Don't bother, buy a replacement. Find one you want at rockauto.com, then buy that one at Amazon and save shipping costs.
Reply to
Heron
You may find seals and bearings but the rest isn't really available unless you buy in large quantity as a wholesale re-builder. As for instructions, I've never seen any on the newer ones.
Reply to
Steve W.
I got a new compressor with pulley and clutch for about $140.00 on eBay. At that price rebuilding, or getting a rebuilt one, was not an option.
Reply to
dsi1

Site Timeline Threads